Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Favourite Songs At The Moment (August 2017)

Friday, August 11, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


An updated list of my favourite songs

Adele - All Songs (Which I love even more after seeing her Live At Wembley)
Ed Sheeran - How Would You Feel
Ed Sheeran - Supermarket Flowers
Ed Sheeran - Happier
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl
Ed Sheeran - New Man
The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This
The Chainsmokers - Paris
The Chainsmokers - Young
Will.i.am - Fiyah
The Vamps - Can We Dance
The Vamps Ft Demi Lovato - Somebody To You
The Vamps Ft Shawn Mendes - Oh Cecilia
The Vamps - Wild Heart
DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne - I'm The One
Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee & Justin Bieber - Despacito
DJ Snake Ft Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You
Justin Bieber - Purpose
Justin Bieber - Mark My Words
Justin Bieber - Life Is Worth Living
Justin Bieber - I'll Show You
Justin Bieber What Do You Mean
Justin Bieber - Where Are U Now
Clean Bandit Ft Zara Larsson - Symphony
Ariana Grande - One Last Time (especially the live version at #OneLoveManchester, it's such an emotional version)

As you can see, there is a lot of love for Adele, Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber this time. I know there is quite a lot of repeat artists this time, normally there is a bit more variety. And Adele was so amazing at Wembley Stadium I was incredibly lucky to get the chance to see her.

Obviously, I am still loving and listening to songs from my previous 'Favorite Songs At The Moment (February 2017)' which you can read here to see the full list.

I have a music playlist on YouTube with all of my favourite songs ever, including some guilty pleasures. You can listen to that here.

Comment your favourite songs below!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)