Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Where Have I Been? What's Going On? & Blogs 2nd Birthday!

Saturday, July 15, 2017 2 Comments A+ a-


Hi there, it's me Mike!

Now I know its been a while (4 months in fact) since my last post. I'm sorry... I've got a bit of explaining to do. But also today marks a very important day for my blog - it's 2 years old! 🎉

Where Have I Been?

I wish I could say something interesting, like travelling around the world, but it is quite the opposite. Everyday life just got a bit in the way and that is what has been preventing me from posting on here. I wasn't meant to be gone this long, it just kinda happened. But one thing I can say is, I have really missed blogging.

What's Going On?

I'm not quitting. Just because I've had a bit of a break, doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it. I love writing blog posts and making videos, it can just be a little hard at times.

However, I will mention, my focus has been on YouTube a lot more lately. I've been really trying to make more videos and also making vlogs on my 2nd channel. This blog is still going to be active, I just might not be posting quite as regularly on here - but as I said, that doesn't mean I'm quitting as I still love making blog posts too.

If you're new around here, I recommend you check out my channel - I upload a variety of different videos, such as challenges, pranks, Q&A's etc. - and if you enjoy don't forget to Subscribe 🙂


Blogs 2nd Birthday

Today is my blogs 2nd birthday. I cannot believe how quick this has flown by. Even though I haven't been posting as much recently, I still absolutely love it and it has been another amazing year!

Like last year, I'm going to share my blog stats with you. These are dramatically different from last year, and I'm so proud of how well this blog has done.

Blog All Time Views: 14,629 Views
Most Viewed Post: 2,037 - Interview With Owen Frostie
Top 10 Countries (by views):
CountryViews
United Kingdom
6094
United States
5122
Russia
798
Germany
752
France
357
Ireland
160
Canada
79
Portugal
77
Belgium
74
Poland
66


I just want to thank you for your amazing support, and sticking with me.

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
16 July 2017 at 11:43 delete

Happy 2nd Birthday!
(BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
16 July 2017 at 15:38 delete

Thank yoooouuu 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)