Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My 2017 Goals - Progress Update

Friday, July 28, 2017 2 Comments A+ a-


Since we are over half way through the year, I thought I would do a progress update on my 2017 goals.

Tell My Family About My Blog & Channel
Even though it has been 2 years since I started blogging, and approaching 2 years on my channel, I still haven't told my family. I don't really know what is holding me back, but I'm sure I will find the right time.

It would make it a lot easier to make videos if my family knew, as it's impossible for me to record a video when other people are in the house since they don't know about my channel. Blogging is a bit easier to make content when people are home as I'm just typing away at a computer in my room - not talking to a camera.

However, I did accidentally reveal my Channel to my friends on Snapchat (awkward) - so some people know about my channel now, which even though it was by accident, it is a step in the right direction.

Reach 500 YouTube Subscribers
I was on 310 Subscribers at the start of 2017. I am currently on 355 Subscribers. To be honest, I wouldn't say I am on track with this one, but I have made progress which is a good thing. YouTube isn't all about the numbers. Making videos is just a bit of fun and something I enjoy doing, regardless if I reach 500 Subscribers or not.

If you're new to my blog, maybe check out my main channel?

Do More Vlogs
This one I can definitely say I achieved. I only made one vlog in 2016, but this year I have made two vlogs and a time-lapse video. I know that doesn't sound like much, but my life isn't that interesting haha.

I have really been enjoying making vlogs so check out my 2nd channel for more!

Make A Collab Video
This one is a tricky goal because it doesn't just rely on me - I need someone else too. The thing is, when I make a collab video I want it to be with the right people, so that means people I get along with, not just any random channel.

However, I have been making plans with a couple of people, so hopefully we can make that happen some time soon.

Get Help For My Anxiety
This is another one I can say I achieved. Finally, I went to the doctors about this, and I am having therapy sessions. I don't really want to go into all the details on this (maybe another time?). But yes, I have achieved this, and this was probably my biggest and most important goal.

Let me know if you've stuck to your goals in the comments below!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
29 July 2017 at 06:00 delete

You've actually done something about your anxiety. When I read this I was so pleased and yes, a bit surprised. You can be stubborn as hell when it comes to helping yourself! It's just great news, Mike and the best thing you've done this year (and the Adele concert, of course lol). [BlueSanns]

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)