Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Homemade Tortilla Pizzas & Garlic Bread

Sunday, March 12, 2017 14 Comments A+ a-


I made my own tortilla pizzas. Simple and quick - perfect for an easy meal. I guarantee if I can make them, you can too!


Ingredients
  • Tortillas (ok, I did cheat and use premade tortillas, but if you want to make your own here is a recipe)
  • Tomato Puree 
  • Cheese (yes I'm lazy and use pre-grated cheese haha)
  • Toppings of your choice

Instructions
  • Preheat oven at 200℃
  • Prepare any toppings (e.g. slice peppers & fry chicken)
  • Add tomato puree to your tortilla. The amount of puree you put on will depend how tomato-y you like your pizza
  • Add a layer of cheese. Again, the amount of cheese you add will depend how cheese-y you like your pizza
  • Add toppings of your choice
Please note; this was the first time I have made these, in my opinion I would spread the sauce closer to the edge (more than I have done in this picture), as the crust goes very crispy
  • Place on a tray. Preferably a pizza tray which is larger, and has small holes in - however a regular tray, as I've used, will do fine (it might just make the crusts curl slightly)
  • Cook for about 10 - 12 minutes. This will depend how crispy you like your pizza, and how much cheese/toppings you've used
  • Check its hot. Slice, serve and enjoy!!

How about some garlic bread to go with that?
Ingredients
  • Tortilla
  • Garlic Butter
  • Cheese (optional)

Instructions
  • Preheat oven (200℃)
  • Spread garlic butter across the tortilla - a little does go a long way. The amount you use depends how garlic-y you like it
  • Add a layer of cheese (optional)
  • Place on a tray. Preferably a pizza tray
  • Cook for about 10 minutes
  • Check its hot & serve up!!


Omg they taste so good!! I absolutely loved these. I can't believe how quick and easy they were to make. Am I finally an adult?... making my own food 😂 

If you try these, be sure to let me know what you think!!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

14 comments

Write comments
Kerry
AUTHOR
12 March 2017 at 21:47 delete

These look amazing!!!! Definitely going to try the garlic bread!
xx

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
12 March 2017 at 22:18 delete

They are so tasty!! And really simple too 😊

Reply
avatar
14 March 2017 at 15:34 delete

I've made veggie tortilla pizzas before and I LOVE them but I've never thought to make garlic ones 😱 such a good idea, I'll be trying them asap! Thanks for this :)

Love Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
14 March 2017 at 17:00 delete

I couldn't believe how tasty they were

Thanks for reading 😊

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
14 March 2017 at 18:52 delete

I actually read this Blog yesterday and I couldn't drop a comment because it made me so hungry I had to go and make something, alas, not your recipe - I didn't have the ingredients, ugh! I will definitely try this out, Mike. It looks yummy!

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
14 March 2017 at 21:26 delete

You definitely should! Let me know what you think 😊

Reply
avatar
15 March 2017 at 10:05 delete

Garlic bread is my number one, so I will definitely be trying that recipe out! Thanks so much for sharing Mike, this made my mouth water! 😍

Abbey 🌸 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
15 March 2017 at 10:14 delete

Hahaha, thank you 😊

Reply
avatar
15 March 2017 at 18:48 delete

This looks so delicious and has made me so hungry, I really want to make one myself now! x

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
15 March 2017 at 18:52 delete

They are really good & really simple... Perfect for dinner maybe?

Reply
avatar
23 March 2017 at 20:55 delete

Oh these look so easy, I'll definitely have to try them out sometime! Especially the garlic ones, can't beat some garlic! Great post Mike

Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
23 March 2017 at 21:38 delete

I can do it, so that really says something about how easy it is haha. You should definitely try them

Reply
avatar
RACHELXBLOG
AUTHOR
5 April 2017 at 00:50 delete

I loooove making homemade pizza's and often use tortillas to do so! They taste so yummy! I've found adding sweet chilli sauce to the base has given a great taste boost too! Fab post! :) x
Rachel | www.rachelxblog.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
5 April 2017 at 09:56 delete

Great idea, but I'm a very plain person so i probably won't be doing that haha 😂

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)