Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Favourite Songs At The Moment (February 2017)

Sunday, February 12, 2017 14 Comments A+ a-


An updated list of my favourite songs

Adele - All Songs (I'm finally seeing her live this summer - CAN'T WAIT!!!!)
Barns Courtney - Glitter & Gold
Sia - The Greatest
Galantis & Hook N Sling - Love On Me
Steve Aoki & Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On
Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie - Rockabye
Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill
Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
Beyonce - Hold Up
Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm
Justin Bieber  - Let Me Love You
Justin Bieber - Cold Water

I have been playing these songs on repeat. To be honest, I wasn't so keen on Ed Sheerans new songs at first, but I really like them now.  I am so excited to see Adele in the summer too.

Obviously, I am still loving and listening to songs from my previous 'Favorite Songs At The Moment (September 2016)' which you can read here to see the full list.

I have a music playlist on YouTube with all of my favorite songs ever, including some guilty pleasures. You can listen to that here.

Comment your favourite songs below!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

14 comments

Write comments
Sian Reed
AUTHOR
13 February 2017 at 12:02 delete

Is it bad that the only song I've heard on this is Sia? I've barely listened to any new music lately so thank you for sharing your picks!

Sian x
http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
13 February 2017 at 15:50 delete

Not bad at all. You should give some a listen though 😊

Reply
avatar
13 February 2017 at 21:27 delete

My favourite song currently is Paris by the Chainsmokers, I just can't get it out of my head! I hear you though, Ed Sheeran is fab! He comes from Suffolk which is the same county as me hehe!

Abbey 😘 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
13 February 2017 at 21:30 delete

I've not properly heard that song, but I've loved other songs by The Chainsmokers 😊

Reply
avatar
Kerry
AUTHOR
14 February 2017 at 10:44 delete

Thank you for posting this...just another one of your playlists I will be stealing ;)

xx

Kerry || kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk || twitter.com/KezlaBlogs

Reply
avatar
14 February 2017 at 20:04 delete

Oh you've got some great songs here! I love Human by Rag'n'Bone Man atm! Such a great song

Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
14 February 2017 at 20:17 delete

They all look like great songs, Mike. Yes, I bet the thought of seeing Adele in Concert is keeping you awake at night. Time is flying-by so before you know it, you'll be there. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
14 February 2017 at 20:27 delete

Thanks! Yeah that is quite a good song too

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
14 February 2017 at 20:28 delete

I CANNOT WAIT!! Ive been wanting tickets for years. It's gonna be amazing

Reply
avatar
15 February 2017 at 01:07 delete

Im loving Ed sheerans songs at the minute too!

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
15 February 2017 at 11:25 delete

At first I thought they were just ok, but after a few listens I really like them now

Reply
avatar
RACHELXBLOG
AUTHOR
5 April 2017 at 00:51 delete

Love all these songs! Hold up is still a fave of mine and I really love Ed Sheeran Shape of you, well actually I love his full new album! Galway Girl is a good one on there!

Rachel x

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
5 April 2017 at 10:00 delete

His new album is amazing! Been listening to the songs on repeat 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)