Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

The Christmas Tag

Saturday, December 24, 2016 6 Comments A+ a-


OMG, IT'S CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!! Hope you have a great Christmas :)

Yes, I know I did The Christmas Tag last year, but this one is a different set of questions. So this is 'The Christmas Tag 2016 Edition'.

🎄🎅⛄

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS FILMS?
My favourite has to be The Muppets Christmas Carol. I have watched it since I was young, and it's just great. I also love Elf, Jingle All The Way (if you've been reading my recent posts, you would know I was watching that in November haha), and The Polar Express.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A WHITE CHRISTMAS?
We get a thin layer of snow, but its nothing fun (not really enough to make snowmen). So it's just cold and causes traffic jams because in England we can't cope with the tiniest amount of snow.

WHERE DO YOU USUALLY SPEND YOUR HOLIDAY?
At home. I know some people like to go away for Christmas, but to me, Christmas just would not feel the same on a hot beach. 

WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONG?
In my last post, I did a Christmas Playlist with all my favs, so I'm just going to promo that post haha.

DO YOU OPEN ANY PRESENTS ON CHRISTMAS EVE?
No. Well, not any main presents anyway. Sometimes we might get a little present from the neighbours so we might open something like that a little early. 

CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA’S REINDEER?
I'm struggling here to name even a couple haha. Obviously, I can remember Rudolph, but that's about it.

IS YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE REAL OR FAKE?
Fake. But I would love a real tree, to be honest. We've decided only to have a mini tree this year. To be fair it does look nice, it's a lot easier to decorate, and doesn't take up loads of room. We also have a mini train going around the bottom which is cute.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY FOOD / SWEET OF ALL TIME?
I'm a really fussy eater, so it's nothing like Christmas pudding or mince pies. My meals/treats stay pretty much the same. I do quite like gingerbread, which is kinda Christmassy? 

BE HONEST: DO YOU LIKE RECEIVING OR GIVING GIFTS BETTER?
Both! I'm not gonna lie, I love receiving presents, but I love giving them too.

WHAT IS THE BEST GIFT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
I can't really pin it down to one gift. I have always been very lucky and got the main present I wanted (thanks, Santa 🎅). So every year has had a good gift. I sound like such a spoilt brat.

WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM PLACE TO VISIT FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON?
I know earlier I said I prefer to stay at home for Christmas, but New York. I mean, New York just looks like an amazing place - and it's not a hot sunny beach so it would still feel like Christmas.


ARE YOU A PRO PRESENT WRAPPER OR A PRO FAILURE?
Pro Failure, without a doubt! When possible, I take the easy route and use gift bags.

Here is an example of my wrapping from earlier this year for my sisters birthday. Don't laugh...



And that's The Christmas Tag 2016 complete.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you again in the new year!

I'd love to see your answers, so feel free to answer them in the comments :)

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

6 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
24 December 2016 at 19:03 delete

Great blog! Really interesting! My favourite film has to be "Miracle on 34th Street", it's sweet awwww.
I would love to get out of this country right now! Give me a hot beach. Please!!!
Your present wrapping is fine. It all gets ripped apart on Christmas Day anyway.
Have a Great Christmas, Mike. Thanks for all the blogs over the year. Peace and Love. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
24 December 2016 at 20:33 delete

Noooo Christmas on a hot beach wouldn't be the same!!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas 😊🎄

Reply
avatar
27 December 2016 at 16:46 delete

Some great answers! I love your mini tree, the train on the bottom of it is so cute, also I wish it would snow for Christmas. I agree England doesn't know how to cope with it if it did do though. Thanks for sharing 💜🎅🎄💫✨

With love, Alisha Valerie. x
www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
27 December 2016 at 17:06 delete

Thank you. Hope you had a nice Christmas 😊

Reply
avatar
Sian Reed
AUTHOR
28 December 2016 at 10:04 delete

Muppets is my favourite Christmas film too! Also, don't worry about being rubbish at wrapping; if it's not a box or a cylinder that I can make into a cracker, then it goes in a gift bag or box for me! I'd never want to spend Christmas somewhere hot, it wouldn't feel like Christmas to me!

Sian x
http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
28 December 2016 at 11:25 delete

Yay someone who agrees... The Muppets Christmas Carol is amazing!!

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)