Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Christmas Playlist

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 14 Comments A+ a-


As I am writing this post, I am wrapped up nice and warm in a blanket, listening to my favourite Christmas songs, and feeling really festive. Since Christmas is approaching (only a week and a half left now... this year has gone by fast), I thought I would share my Christmas Playlist with you.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - The Jackson 5
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues (ft. Kirsty MacColl) 
Baby, It's Cold Outside - Dean Martin & Martina McBride
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
Last Christmas - Wham
Rockin Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
The Greatest Gift - James Corden (I don't know if this one counts? its the one from the Sainsburys advert)

For once a playlist that doesn't have Adele in I hear you say 😂. Well, the only reason Adele isn't on this list is because she hasn't done a Christmas song. I would LOVE Adele to release a Christmas song (or Album). I feel like if anyone could pull off a modern Christmas song, it would be her.

As you can probably tell, I prefer the classic Christmas songs. I don't know what it is, but new Christmas songs just don't seem the same. Maybe I prefer the classics because that's what I grew up with? Or maybe the new Christmas songs have just been terrible 😂

Let me know your favourite Christmas Songs!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

14 comments

Write comments
14 December 2016 at 19:21 delete

The Greatest Gift - James Corden ohhh thats a good one to add to the list!! Some great classic in there xox

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
14 December 2016 at 19:37 delete

I know it's from an advert, but I really like the song. Plus it's a great advert. Didn't know James Corden was good/into music

Reply
avatar
14 December 2016 at 20:47 delete

So many amazing song here, I'm sure one day Adele will do a Christmas song!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
15 December 2016 at 12:20 delete

I don't believe it!!!
I knew what this blog was called before I read it and kind of figured out what I was going to comment. I was going to tell you about a song I heard when I was in Sainsbury's and really liked
it. When I got home, I looked it up and it was called The Greatest Gift by James Corden . . . but guess what?! You've listed it. YAY!!! I never thought you would have.

See you on the next blog. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
15 December 2016 at 15:55 delete

Haha, it is a great song!

Reply
avatar
15 December 2016 at 20:36 delete

How is Christmas so soon!? OMG! I absolutely love putting on a bit of Christmas music, there's nothing better for getting into the festive spirit! Mariah Carey and Michael Buble are my essential Christmas artists haha! Thanks so much for sharing!

Abbey 💋 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
15 December 2016 at 20:53 delete

I actually can't believe how fast this year has flown by

Reply
avatar
Sian Reed
AUTHOR
16 December 2016 at 20:25 delete

James Corden's song is definitely a Christmas song now! I'm not crazy for Christmas songs but it seems that Michael Buble is the king of Christmas!

Sian x
http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
16 December 2016 at 22:24 delete

Michael Buble is great, but I personally love classic Christmas songs

Reply
avatar
19 December 2016 at 13:21 delete

I love every single one of these Christmas songs. We always have songs playing in our home, and Christmas songs are my favourite. 💜💫✨

With love, Alisha Valerie. x
www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
19 December 2016 at 22:27 delete

Its hard to escape them. Always playing on the radio, TV, shops, and basically anywhere haha. But it does put you in the christmas spirit

Reply
avatar
22 December 2016 at 22:01 delete

Great playlist! Pretty much love every song you've listed! And I'm like you, I much prefer the classics!

Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
22 December 2016 at 22:33 delete

Yeah the classics are better. Probably because I have memories with them 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)