Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Christmas Gift Ideas Under £15

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 20 Comments A+ a-


Are you on a tight budget for Christmas? Or maybe doing a Secret Santa and have been given a low maximum spending limit? I am sharing some of the best gift ideas for under £15. There will be gifts for all types of ages, for him and for her.

I would like to mention this is NOT a paid promotion or sponsored post. 

*All prices are correct at time of writing.

Panda Saving Money 'Piggy' Bank - £12.99
I know what you're thinking... "A piggy bank? how boring!"  but this is different. You put the coin on the plate, and the panda comes out the box and 'steals' your money. Also, panda's are just adorable. What's not to love?

I think it is a cute novelty item, that is suitable for all ages, and any friend or family member. I would happily get this for my young nephew for him to save money, but I would also be happy to give this to my 20-something-year-old sister. Definitely an ideal gift for a wide range of people.

Available to buy from Amazon

Yankee Candle Gift Sets - From £8.35
Here a few different gift sets by Yankee Candles. Yankee Candles, in my opinion, are one of the best. They have a good scent, long lasting, and make great gifts.

Any of these would be perfect gifts for adults. It can range from young adults, right up to your parents, or even grandparents.

  • Set 1 includes 3 Votive candles and a candle holder. £12.40
  • Set 2 includes 6 sample Votive candles, gift boxed with ribbon. £13.49
  • Set 3 includes 10 tealights and a tealight holder. £8.35

All available to buy from Amazon
Set 1 | Set 2 | Set 3

Zoella Gift Sets - From £14.00
There are 2 different gift sets available.

Any of these would be perfect for a Zoella fan. But these gift sets aren't just limited to fans, they could still make a perfect gift for someone who likes hot drinks (travel cup & gloves set) or candles (candle & socks set).

  • Set 1 includes a travel cup and gloves. £14.00
  • Set 2 includes a candle and socks. £16.00 (ok, this is slightly over the £15 budget)

Both available to buy from Boots
Set 1 | Set 2

Other Zoella Products - From £10.00
Zoella also sells many other products, including stationary, home accessories, candles & diffusers, soaps, fragrances and much more.

Again, any of these would be perfect for a Zoella fan, but is not strictly limited to fans. For example, the stationary/planners would be ideal for anyone who goes to school/college/uni.

  • Item 1 is a cushion. £12.00
  • Item 2 is a diffuser (available in other scents too). £12.00
  • Item 3 is a planner. £10.00

There are other small items such as pencils (£5) and keyrings (£6) which could be ideal for stocking fillers, or just as little extras.

All available to buy from Boots
Item 1 | Item 2 | Item 3 | More Zoella Items

Lush Gifts Sets - From £8.95
Lush sells a variety of bath products, such as bath bombs and soaps. They have many gift sets which come beautifully packaged (and if you're rubbish at wrapping presents like me, this really helps).

If you know someone who loves bath products, Lush is the one to go for. Also Lush doesn't test on animals, which is good news all round, but its good to know as some people refuse to use any animal testing products (so other bath product brands might not be suitable).

  • Set 1 'Jingle Bells' includes a bath bomb and bubble bar. £8.95
  • Set 2 'Tutti Fruity' includes shower cream and soap. £11.50
  • Set 3 'Sweet On Christmas' includes shower gel, soap and body conditioner. £13.95

There are many more gift sets available, I couldn't possibly list them all. Check out the Lush website to see all the different ones, and what they include.

All available to buy from Lush
Set 1 | Set 2 | Set 3 | More Lush Items

Gift Vouchers
If you are really stuck for ideas a gift card is always a good choice. I'm not going to make suggestions or provide links... you know the person better than I do. Just get them a gift card for their favourite shop/restaurant/cinema etc.


I hope this has helped you with some gifts for Christmas or at least gave you some ideas.

Please note: The images used are from the official websites

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

20 comments

Write comments
7 December 2016 at 20:00 delete

Great post, I love how everything there I would want myself ahaha

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
7 December 2016 at 21:10 delete

Thats good. I did try to choose popular, but affordable gifts 😊

Reply
avatar
7 December 2016 at 21:12 delete

The lush gift sets are a really good idea, who wouldnt love them?

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
7 December 2016 at 21:16 delete

Yeah i think Lush gift sets are great. They are already packaged and ready to give. Plus it doesn't matter if they already have some as they will get used anyway

Reply
avatar
rachelXblog
AUTHOR
8 December 2016 at 00:50 delete

Fab post! I want one of everything lol! X
www.rachelxblog.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
8 December 2016 at 09:14 delete

You'll have to wait and see what santa gets you 😂

Reply
avatar
8 December 2016 at 13:38 delete

Some great ideas here, Mike! Good job! I think the little panda money box is adorable, I certainly wouldn't complain about receiving him in my stocking! Thanks for sharing!

Abbey 😇 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
8 December 2016 at 14:14 delete

Thank you! I think I'm gonna get one for myself . I loved it as soon as i saw it

Reply
avatar
Sian Reed
AUTHOR
8 December 2016 at 17:38 delete

I love that panda money box! I'm not mad on Lush or Yankee Candles myself but I've definitely bought them for plenty of people over time. I do like the look of some of the Zoella goodies too.

Sian x
http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
8 December 2016 at 17:54 delete

Yeah, it all depends what you are into. I just tried to include popular but affordable gifts to give ideas 😊

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
8 December 2016 at 20:29 delete

Mike, this is really professional; I am so impressed. You have even got it to snow all over my computer screen! WOW!!!!

Give me everything!!

The gift vouchers are a good idea and easy, also, who doesn't want a gift voucher? It's like giving money. Last year, I bought presents from Lush. The gift bags were only 50pence and they were good quality so that was me sorted. The Yankee Candles are good too. They are the best on the market. I have never seen the Panda Money Box before but it looks cool.

You should be getting sponsered for doing these types of Blogs; hopefully one day, you will be. Fingers Crossed XXX (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
8 December 2016 at 21:11 delete

Great gift guide Mike! That piggy bank is SO cute! I want it for myself ha. And yankee candles always make the perfect gift. I buy them for people every single year! I also love the Lush gift sets, I always like to buy one for my mum

Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
8 December 2016 at 21:30 delete

Hahaha thank you very much !! 😀

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
8 December 2016 at 21:31 delete

Thanks! And i totally agree 😊

Reply
avatar
9 December 2016 at 17:17 delete

You nailed this gift guide! It's nice to see some affordable present ideas, especially love the panda piggy bank, beyond cute! Haha

Loves

Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
9 December 2016 at 17:19 delete

Thank you !! The panda bank is adorable

Reply
avatar
Debra Bow
AUTHOR
10 December 2016 at 08:16 delete

You totally smashed this post. I would be so happy if I received any of the things you've shared! Brilliant post Mike. Keep up the great posts :)

Reply
avatar
19 December 2016 at 13:22 delete

Yankee Candles, Lush and Zoella are some of my favourite sets and products ever! Really love them all. 💜💫✨

With love, Alisha Valerie. x
www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
19 December 2016 at 22:26 delete

Yeah they make a perfect gift for anybody, as it doesn't really matter if they already have them as they soon run out

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)