Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

What I'm Watching On Netflix (November 2016)

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 26 Comments A+ a-


I thought I would do something I've never done before on this blog - share my favourite Netflix shows. You know why I haven't done this before? Because I DID NOT HAVE NETFLIX!!!! I may be a little late to this but I've finally got it (yes I've been living under a rock for all these years) so I thought I would share my list of some of my favourite shows so far.

Haters Back Off (Miranda Sings)

I would say this is either a show you love or hate. I love Miranda Sings, so as you would probably expect, I enjoy watching Haters Back Off. I've watched a couple of epidodes with my mum, and she thinks what the hell is this trash (she doesn't quite get the YouTube thing haha). If you've never watched this before, I'd only recommend it if you like Miranda's channel - if you don't, its definetly not for you.

Spongebob Square Pants

This one doesn't really need any explaining - everyone knows what Spongebob is (and if somehow you dont... you are worse than me for not having Netflix for all this time haha).

Rugrats

What a classic! One of my favourites from my childhood. When I saw this was on Netflix I just had to watch a few episodes.

Jingle All The Way

Is it to early for Christmas movies? I know its only November, but its one of my favourite Christmas movies. Its putting my in the Christmas spirit. (Also as a sidenote thats completely irrelevant to the post itself; I'm so excited to watch everyones Vlogmas videos) 


I know I haven't listed to many, but I only got Netflix a few days ago - I've still got loads to discover. I've got to say though, I am very happy with the massive selection of movies/shows available. There were just some I was totally not expecting to be on there.

If you don't hear from me in a few months - I am probably binge watching Netflix 😂

What are your favourite shows on Netflix? Comment below for me to checkout!

Please note: The images used in this post are not my own. All credit goes to the original owners.

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

26 comments

Write comments
Maira Z
AUTHOR
15 November 2016 at 21:53 delete

Ahh I loved Rugrats as a kid, I love going down memory lane from time to time and I love getting all nostalgic haha! At the moment, I've just been watching documentaries on Netflix, mostly of crime genre.

www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
16 November 2016 at 00:01 delete

Thanks Maria! I'll have to see what documentaries they do, still got a lot of stuff to check out 😊

Reply
avatar
16 November 2016 at 08:13 delete

Jingle all the Way is such a classic, love that film! Also can't believe you've only just got Netflix 😱 You'll be an addict in no time Hahah. Fun post!

Love Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

Reply
avatar
16 November 2016 at 08:57 delete

Can't believe you've only just got Netflix, Mike! A whole new world of possibilities has just opened for you haha! 😱 I've never actually watched Jingle All The Way but I will now, based on your recommendation! 🎄 Gosh Rugrats and Spongebob are such blasts from the past - I remember spending HOURS watching Spongebob with my little brother as a kid hahah! Thanks for sharing Mike!

Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
16 November 2016 at 09:00 delete

I know its a shock 😂

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
16 November 2016 at 09:01 delete

You should definitely check out jingle all the way... perfect timing since Christmas is approaching 😊

Reply
avatar
Hannah
AUTHOR
16 November 2016 at 09:24 delete

Rugrats was my favourite show as a kid! Have you see the movie? I'm sure it's on Netflix so you should check it out if not. Great post x www.hannahscloud9.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
16 November 2016 at 10:11 delete

I am sure I did as a kid - but obviously that was a while ago. I'll have to find it

Thanks 😊

Reply
avatar
16 November 2016 at 17:19 delete

Omg Rugrats, what a throwback!! I was obsessed with that TVs show as a child!!!! Great list x

Reply
avatar
rachelXblog
AUTHOR
16 November 2016 at 18:32 delete

Ah I've been obsessed with netflix lately! I've started watching suits, it's a really good series so far! Fab post :) Rachel x
www.rachelxblog.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
16 November 2016 at 20:39 delete

I'll have to check it out 😊

Reply
avatar
Debra Bow
AUTHOR
16 November 2016 at 20:57 delete

I LOVE THIS POST!! I've just finished Haters Back Off and it was soo good! I bloody loved it haha... It's so cringy but just so good. HA! Also, Jingle All The Way is one of my favourite Christmas films!! Honestly love it so much and would watch it all year round hahaha!!! Brilliant post! Deb x

Reply
avatar
Kerry
AUTHOR
17 November 2016 at 15:45 delete

I really need to start watching Haters Back Off. Stranger Things is really good, I'd recommend you watch that.
Great post as always :)
xxx
https://kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
17 November 2016 at 17:57 delete

I'll check it out. Thanks Kerry 😊

Reply
avatar
Sian Reed
AUTHOR
18 November 2016 at 13:01 delete

I got rid of my Netflix a couple of months ago because I was only using it to watch Pretty Little Liars! I didn't know they showed classics like Rugrats and Spongebob though! I might need to sign up again now!

Sian x
http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
18 November 2016 at 13:03 delete

Jingle All The Way and The Rugrats hold two of the best memories in my heart. 💜💫✨

With love, Alisha Valerie. x
www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
18 November 2016 at 19:04 delete

Yeah I was surprised to see things like that too. I wasn't expecting there to be as much as there is

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
18 November 2016 at 19:05 delete

Yes, they bring back so many memories!!

Thanks Alisha 😊

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
20 November 2016 at 13:23 delete

I haven't got Netflix so I guess I'm still under that rock. So - I am dying to know what shows you didn't expect to be on Netflix.

Glad you are enjoying it, Mike. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
20 November 2016 at 13:36 delete

You should get it, there is so much choice. As for the things i didn't expect, i meant there are so many old movies on there - i thought it would have only had the very popular stuff 😊

Reply
avatar
Dena Jayne
AUTHOR
2 December 2016 at 17:31 delete

I cannot believe you were watching Christmas films in November! I didn't know Jingle All The Way was on Netflix so I am going to have to watch it! I love it.

www.denajayne.co.uk

xo

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
2 December 2016 at 21:29 delete

I'm a Scrooge really haha 😂😂

Reply
avatar
Nicky A
AUTHOR
3 December 2016 at 20:41 delete

I want to watch Miranda's show so much!!!

http://www.brooklynglam.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
4 December 2016 at 00:22 delete

If you love miranda, i am sure you will enjoy Haters Back Off

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)