Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Interview With Bamy!

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 10 Comments A+ a-


Interview with Bamy (YouTuber)

First of all, can you describe what type of videos you make for people who don't already know?
I make vlog type videos but in reality I literally just think of a video on the spot, get some notes then make it and hope for the best 😂😂 I have so much fun doing it though

What made you start making videos on YouTube?
I wanted to start making videos because I have always loved putting little videos on YouTube.. Once I started making videos like this it started to become my main passion, also it's really fun to do, and if it is something you love to do then you might as well do it :)

How did you come up with your channel name?
I came up with my channel name because my name is Paul Bamford, so I shortened my surname and mixed it up and came up with Bamy 😂

Who are your main inspirations?
I don't really have any main inspirations to be honest, I like watching other YouTubers but my main "inspiration" is just doing what you love and not caring what people think. :)

Does your family & friends know about your channel? How did they react?
Everyone basically knows about my videos now.. My mum doesn't really understand it but everyone else does 😂 they are all so supportive though

What is your favourite thing about making videos?
My fav thing about making videos is the fact that people actually watch them. I also love making the videos :D

... And is there anything you don't like?
There is nothing I don't like about doing YouTube. I just love everything about it :)

What has been the best moment so far?
My fav moment so far would be when I hit 1,000 subscribers because I hardly had anyone watching me back then and it felt so good, I had never felt anything like it. My supporters make me happy af (As f***, just incase you don't know the slang term "af") though

Who is your dream collab with and why?
My dream collab would have to be with Joe Sugg. I love Joe Sugg. Everybody loves Joe Sugg.

Have you got any advice for people wanting to start their own channel?
My main advice is to just do what you love and not care what anyone thinks. Always remember to be yourself

Share a couple of facts about yourself...
A few facts about my self... Hmm... I have brown hair and I make YouTube videos. That's it really haha

What are your hobbies and what do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time I'm either making YouTube videos or listening to music :)

Who are your favourite YouTubers to watch?
My fav YouTubers to watch would probably... I dunno I don't really watch like one youtuber, I enjoy watching them all :D


Plus don't forget to
Subscribe to Paul's YouTube
Follow Paul on Twitter

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

10 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
5 October 2016 at 20:03 delete

I really liked this interview for two reasons. Firstly, I do actually recognise Bamy. TaDaaa . . . I know, its a miracle. Secondly, I love his short answers to your questions; I feel as if that is exactly what he would say to you face-to-face - honest and sincere.

I think we followed each other on Twitter, ages ago but he probably un-followed me because I re-tweet too much lol. Either that or he didn't like the Gifs :)

Having read this Q&A, I will definitely check-him-out again!

Another great interview, Mike. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
5 October 2016 at 20:08 delete

Yeah you can definitely get his personality through his answers. He's great

Thanks for reading :)

Reply
avatar
Megan Marie
AUTHOR
8 October 2016 at 23:53 delete

Great interview, I love the bit where he says doing what he loves is his inspriation :)

Megan

Reply
avatar
rachelXblog
AUTHOR
9 October 2016 at 09:50 delete

Enjoyed reading this :) make a change from the usual beauty blogs I read! I'll have to check your YouTube channel out :) good post!
www.rachelxblog.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
9 October 2016 at 11:02 delete

Hi Rachel,

Glad you liked it. And let me know what you think of my channel too 😊

Reply
avatar
Hannah
AUTHOR
10 October 2016 at 13:11 delete

Great post and I'll definitely be checking out your vlog after this x www.hannahscloud9.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
10 October 2016 at 13:14 delete

Thanks! The interview series has been really fun to do as I've had the chance to work with some of my fav content creators

Reply
avatar
Tiffany
AUTHOR
10 October 2016 at 19:29 delete

great interview! short and to the point, sometimes too much context is draining! will make sure to take a look at your YouTube!

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
10 October 2016 at 21:36 delete

Thanks. Also let me know what you think of my channel 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)