Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Get To Know Me Tag

Sunday, October 16, 2016 24 Comments A+ a-


I thought I would do the 'get to know me tag' this week as it allows you to get to know a little more about me (as the title suggests haha). I wasn't tagged by anyone specifically, however I was reading Debra-Bows blog and she did this tag, so check hers out too.

What is your middle name?
I don't have one, but I have two middle names (I don't know why).... Stephen Anthony. 

What is your favorite colour?
Blue. Thats why my blog and channel theme colours are blue.

How tall are you?
I've not properly measured myself in a while, but I would say I'm around 5ft 8?? That could be completely wrong though...

Cats or Dogs?
Definitely dogs! Cats scare me.... then again big dogs scare me too. I like cute dogs like pugs and sausage dogs.
Cute.
Funniest moment during school?
I would say all the funny moments are an inside joke that you just wouldn't find funny at all. Me and my mates though, we can't stop laughing ahaha. 

How many countries have you visited?
I have never visited another country. But I really want to go to America (specifically Universal Studios Orlando).

Are you in/gone to college?
I went to college. I studied an ICT course and got the equivalent of 2 A*'s and 1 A.

What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
My favourite subjects were ICT and Graphics. My worst subject, based on grades... History (I got an E). But the subjects I hated the most were probably Maths & RE.

What is your Favorite drink?
Fizzy drinks (especially Fanta Fruit Twist) or flavoured water.

Tea or Coffee?
Neither. (What happened to british people only drinking tea I hear you ask hahaha)

What would you (or have you) name your children?
Adele for a girl. Jack for a boy. But to be honest, I don't plan on having kids.... maybe that will change as I get older.

What Sports do you play/Have you played?
Me playing sports?? Good joke hahaha. I did quite like tennis (& table tennis) and hockey during PE at school but I left highschool about 3 or 4 years ago and haven't played any since.... So as you can probably tell I'm not a sporty person. I hated football... or even worse Rugby (I usually run away from the ball hahaha). 

What is your favorite book?
The Series Of Unfortunate Events books by Lemony Snicket are really good books. I also like the Harry Potter series, and YouTuber books too.

Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I watch loads of big and small YouTubers so I can't possibly name them all. Some of my favourite big youtubers are Zoella, ThatcherJoe, PointlessBlog (I'm sure you've heard of them) and Jake Mitchell (I've been watching his videos since he had a few thousand subscribers, and now he has nearly 1 million). Some of my favourite small YouTubers are KezlaBlogs and Tom Birdsey.
Jake Mitchell
What is your favorite movie?
Either Toy Story 3, or Frozen. I also love The Lion King. Basically, any kids films haha. 

What are your hobbies?
Making YouTube videos. Watching YouTube videos. Listening to music (most of you probably know, but my favourite is Adele), or playing Xbox (Driving games). I'm an indoors/stay at home type of person.

Are you Single or Taken?
Forever single.

Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I can't speak any other languages. However I was quite decent at French when I was at school. Can't remember any of it now though.

How would you describe your fashion sense?
I wouldn't really say I am fashionable. I prefer to wear what I'm comfortable in rather than a certain style or brand because its popular. I'm not saying I don't like brands, or whats in fashion - I just wouldn't purposely buy something if that was the only reason. Most of my wardrobe is black, dark grey or dark blue. 

What is your favorite restaurant?
I'm quite a fussy eater, so usually I only like one or two things on the menu (or sometimes I have to order from the kids menu). I can't really say I have a favourite place because I order the similar things from everywhere I go, but I love all you can eat restaurants because I'm a pig haha.

What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I feel like an old person... I like watching the soaps (Emmerdale, Coronation Street, Eastenders), Property Programmes (Location Location Location etc.), Business Programmes (Hotel Inspector, Dragons Den etc.) and popular Saturday night TV (X Factor, Britains Got Talent, I'm A Celeb).

PC or MAC?
At the moment I have a Surface Pro 3 (Windows). I love the versatility it offers - its thin, its light weight, touchscreen, and can turn into a tablet. I've never owned a Mac, but I don't hate them. 

What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
At the moment I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. I LOVE THIS PHONE! I have never owned an iPhone, but, again, I don't hate iPhones. I consider both iPhone and Android every time I upgrade.

Hopefully you got to learn a bit more about me. Get to know me even more by following me on my social networks...
Subscribe To My YouTube
Follow Me On Twitter
Follow Me On Instagram
Add Me On Snapchat - MikeVlogsYT

Please note; The images used in this post are not my own. All credit goes to the original owner.

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

24 comments

Write comments
Kerry
AUTHOR
16 October 2016 at 18:09 delete

Love tags like this 😊 Thank you for the mention! 😘

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
16 October 2016 at 18:12 delete

Same. And of course I had to mention you :)

Reply
avatar
16 October 2016 at 20:19 delete

I really want to go to Universal Studios too! I went as a child but now I want to go to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter :)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
16 October 2016 at 20:21 delete

I would love to go there. It looks amazing

Reply
avatar
17 October 2016 at 14:18 delete

Love these types of blog posts, thanks for sharing! 💋💫✨

With love, Alisha Valerie. x
www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

Reply
avatar
Debra Bow
AUTHOR
17 October 2016 at 18:02 delete

I really enjoy blog posts like this! Thank you for mentioning me in it. We share a few favourite youtubers (Zoella, ThatcherJoe, PointlessBlog) however I haven't heard or/watched the others! I'll have to check them out.

Debra-Bow x | www.debrabow.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
17 October 2016 at 18:18 delete

Of course I had to credit you. And you should definitely check the other youtubers out 😊

Reply
avatar
Sian Reed
AUTHOR
17 October 2016 at 19:52 delete

I loooove property programmes! It makes me dream of all the houses I could buy if I had the money too! I want to visit America too as I've never been; I'd love to travel across the States on a road trip! Great post :)

Sian x
http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
Hannah
AUTHOR
17 October 2016 at 20:39 delete

Great post! And OMG I love the Lemony Snickett books too. Have you seen the movie version with Jim Carey? Loved all your answers and finding out a bit more about you (apart from finding out you're a fussy eater haha)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
17 October 2016 at 20:43 delete

Yeah I love seeing all the dream homes, and America seems like such an amazing place to visit. Fingers crossed I will get to go

Thanks for reading 😊

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
17 October 2016 at 20:45 delete

Didn't even know there was a movie, I'll have to check it out.

And oops, sorry hahaha

Reply
avatar
Maira Z
AUTHOR
18 October 2016 at 17:23 delete

I quite like more personal posts like this, it's always nice to know more about the blogger behind the blog! Are there any other countries you'd like to visit?

www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
18 October 2016 at 17:45 delete

Thank you! I love reading these types of posts too, so i thought I would make one

Most of the places I want to visit are in America, but I did do a "Dream Holiday Destinations" post if you are interested http://mikevlogsyt.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/my-dream-holiday-destinations.html

Reply
avatar
19 October 2016 at 13:27 delete

Love getting to know new bloggers, I too hate cats!! I feel you there ahah x

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
19 October 2016 at 16:41 delete

Hi Emma, welcome to my blog 😊

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
19 October 2016 at 19:14 delete

Really good presentation of this post, Mike. I haven't heard of 'Series of Unfortunate Events' and I wonder what these books are about. Also, I didn't know you played XBox games. I used to play a lot of PS3 games but I have taken a break from that.

You must like 'The Apprentice'. It is one of my favourite shows on TV. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
19 October 2016 at 19:27 delete

Thanks!!

I only have an xbox 360 but I'm not a massive gamer, just play occasionally. And i've actually never watched the apprentice, but its the type of show I'd probably like

Reply
avatar
21 October 2016 at 21:44 delete

Great post Mike! A really enjoyable read! I'm also definitely a dog person, I really want to own a Daschund when I'm older, I just adore them and their tiny little legs! 😍 I really enjoy business type TV shows too, the Hotel Inspector is an all time fave of mine!

Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
21 October 2016 at 21:53 delete

Sausage Dogs are just adorable!! 💜

Thanks for reading 😊

Reply
avatar
22 October 2016 at 18:18 delete

Can't believe you don't like tea, I'm shocked to the core!!!! And you would absolutely love Universal Studios, Orlando is like my second home so let me know if you ever want any theme park tips Hahah! Also love the Lemony Snicket series, helps that the books are so pretty too!

Great post,
Lots of love

Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
22 October 2016 at 18:24 delete

Hahahaha. Thanks for reading 😊

Reply
avatar
1 January 2017 at 09:02 delete

Love these types of tags, I love the Wide range of colours in your wardrobe... lol... mine used to be the same, well mainly just black lol xxx

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
1 January 2017 at 18:34 delete

Hahaha I have many different shades of blues and grey's. maybe I will get some colourful clothes for summer. New year , new me and all 😂

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)