Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My YouTubes 1st Birthday

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 4 Comments A+ a-


It was a year ago today I uploaded my first YouTube Video!

I wanted to start a channel for a year or so before I actually did. I had a massive list full of possible video ideas but was too nervous to make them, so I decided to make this blog during the summer for something to do, and eventually I made my channel and uploaded My First Video... 10 Facts About Me - I LOVED IT!

I remember making the video (it only feels like yesterday). All my family were out of the house. I was getting ready to go to work, but I found time to record the video before needing to leave. I was so nervous, I had the camera (well... my laptops webcam) recording for ages before even saying a word. As soon as I came home from work I started editing the video and uploaded it onto YouTube.

By the 4th February 2016 I reached 100 subscribers. That was honestly a massive surprise and such an amazing feeling - 100 people watching my videos I still find that unbelievable. Now we are at 252 subscribers with just under 3,000 views, which is simply incredible - thank you so much.

Even though it has been a year since I started making videos my family and friends still don't know about my channel (or this blog) so I'm still making videos when no one is in the house. I am also still using my laptops webcam too (might be time to invest in a camera? haha).

I've made a Montage of my 1st Year On YouTube below.... Enjoy :)


Thank you for such an amazing year x

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

4 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
21 September 2016 at 20:10 delete

It's really great how your YouTube channel has been going.
I always enjoy watching your videos and you always reply back to your comments and appreciate your viewers.
I feel quite at home in your channel now and I'm looking forwards to the next year.
I also like the relaxed nature in which you run the channel with no strict upload schedule - this this shows in your videos by you being cool and confident.
All the best for the next year. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
21 September 2016 at 21:44 delete

Yeah it really is going great. I love it. And thank you so much for your support on my channel AND blog - it means a lot 😊

Reply
avatar
9 October 2016 at 22:05 delete

Congrats on your milestone, such a great achievement! 🎉 3000 views is incredible, seriously impressive! Good for you! Looking forward to keeping up with your channel!

Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
10 October 2016 at 13:08 delete

Thank you so much much Abbey! It has been an amazing first year 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)