Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Favourite Songs At The Moment (September 2016)

Friday, September 16, 2016 6 Comments A+ a-


An updated list of my favourite songs

Adele - All Songs (I'm such a fan girl)
Lukas Graham - Mama Said
Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love
Major Lazer / Justin Bieber ft MO - Cold Water
DJ Snake / Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You (I also did a lyric prank on my best friend using this song which you can watch here)
The Chainsmokers - Closer
The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down
Calum Scott - Dancing On My Own
MO - Final Song
Bastille - Good Grief
Gnash - I Hate U, I Love U
Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend
Florence + The Machine (Calvin Hariis Remix) - Spectrum
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
We The Kings - Sad Song
Ed Sheeran - Photograph
P!nk - Just Like Fire
Sia - Cheap Thrills
Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling


These are most of the songs I have been listening to recently. Obviously, I am still loving and listening to songs from my previous 'Favorite Songs At The Moment (June 2016)' which you can read here to see the full list.

I have a music playlist on YouTube with all of my favorite songs ever, including some guilty pleasures. You can listen to that here.

Comment your favourite songs below!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow


British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

6 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
17 September 2016 at 18:20 delete

Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet - to go over everything. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
Hannah
AUTHOR
10 October 2016 at 13:09 delete

Love this post and you have great taste seeing as I've got every single song on that list on my Spotify! x www.hannahscloud9.com

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
10 October 2016 at 13:12 delete

They are really good songs!!

Reply
avatar
Maira Z
AUTHOR
11 October 2016 at 00:59 delete

Justin Bieber has been coming out with some really good songs recently, I have them on repeat!

www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
11 October 2016 at 09:13 delete

I agree. I didn't really like his early career music, but I'm loving the new songs

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)