Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Interview with KezlaBlogs!

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


Interview with KezlaBlogs, YouTuber & Blogger!

First of all, can you describe what type of videos you upload on YouTube?
I upload all different types of videos. I usually do hauls, challenges or the occasional prank. I am going to be doing loads of different styles of videos soon though.

Why did you start making videos?
I have always loved anything to do with making videos or photography. Then I came across Dan Howell's YouTube channel and it got me thinking that I could do that. I have had a channel before but I deleted that one then stopped for ages. Then one day I just decided to start again.

Who are your main inspirations?
I can't really say anyone inspired me. I watched one YouTuber then the rest came along. But no one really inspired me as it's something I have always been interested in.

What is your favourite thing about YouTube?
My main favourite thing is The Small YouTuber Community as its very welcoming. I love how there is always someone there to chat to or for advice etc. And i've met some really good friends though it.

... And is there anything you don't like? 
I can't say i've found anything I don't like about YouTube to be honest!

What has been your best moment so far?
Hitting upload on my first ever video was by far one of my favourite moments. Also hitting 100 subscribers comes a close second!

Is doing YouTube different to what you thought it would be?
I didn't expect to make such good friends. It's also different in the way that I didn't expect to put so much effort into videos or editing. I didn't realise there was so much involved in editing!

Have you got any advice for people wanting to start their own channel?
Don't try and be like everyone else or change yourself or your personality to "fit in". Be yourself and that's what will shine through, And don't do it for the numbers, do it because you enjoy it. Do what you want with your channel, be individual and you will go far

You have also started a blog, what are your plans with that?
I sometimes have a lot to say that wouldn't work in a YouTube video! Whether that's trying new products and saying what I think, travelling or just general chit chat. So I started my blog so I could still talk to you guys but in a different kind of way

Share a couple of facts about yourself... 
Oh gosh I am rubbish at facts....
  • I was Home Educated   
  • I had a YouTube channel years ago 
  • My favourite colour is purple (if all else fails, go for the favourite colour fact!)

What are your hobbies and what do you do in your spare time?
I enjoy writing short stories and listening to music. I also have a major obsession with The Sims series - ITS SO GOOD!!

Who are your favourite YouTubers to watch?
My favourite Small YouTubers to watch are MikeVlogsYT (hmmm.... that name seems familair haha) and TheLoneWolfRises. My favourite bigger YouTubers are JazzyBum, Zoella, ThatcherJoe and Sprinkle Of Glitter.

Plus don't forget to
Subscribe to Kerry's YouTube
Checkout Kerry's Blog
Follow Kerry on Twitter

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
8 September 2016 at 20:09 delete

Once again, I have never heard of this interviewee! I must be living under a rock or something.
She sounds super awesome and I will have to check her out.
Home educated - that sounds interesting. I wonder if I would have done better or worse, hmmmm.

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
8 September 2016 at 20:26 delete

You should definitely check out her channel and blog. While it is partly beauty related, she does also post other things too like challenges etc

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)