Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Interview With Owen Frostie!

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


Interview with Owen Frostie (Blogger).

First of all, can you tell us a little bit about your blog (what you write about etc.)?
Well my blog is a mixture of everything if I'm honest. I do a lot of interviews, I do products reviews, I also sometimes do lifestyle posts and I've also been known to do the odd fashion post here and there.

You do quite a lot of Interviews. Who was your first ever Interview with? And who has been your favourite?
My first ever interview was with Loren Green who is also a blogger (but some of you might remember her from MTV's Ex On The Beach). My favourite interview... I don't think I could possibly choose a favourite.

You also do a lot of product reviews. How did they all start?
Well basically a company contacted me when I first started my blog saying they seen me tweeting about my blog and they thought I would be great to review there product (like test it out and stuff) and ever since then I started getting offers, but I've also gotten offers from a website for a bloggers called the blogger programme.

When & how did you get into Blogging?
I first got into blogging a couple of years ago from reading other people's blogs such as Sacha Jones,Tanya Burr And Of Course Zoella. I don't know the exact year I started blogging but I remember doing my first interview in 2015...so maybe around December 2014 (well on my old blog) when I moved over I first started in February 2016 (new blog).

Do you plan to expand to making content on other sites such as YouTube and/or YouNow?
At this current moment in time I don't have any plans to expand my content, although I do have a YouTube channel and a You now account... but I'm currently happy working on my blog which has gotten a lot of success since I started.

What is the best thing about Blogging?
The best thing about blogging is watching your self grow daily and the feedback from others, it is totally and truly overwhelming.

Is Blogging how you expected it to be?
No, blogging is totally different from what I expected. I expected it to be a lot easier than it was. I thought things would have been different but you have to work hard to get where you want to be.

Have you got any advice for people wanting to start their own Blog?
My advice for starting a blog is to write about things your passionate about, don't just write about things because other people are. Be your self, don't fake who you are. Also don't listen to haters, if it's a dream of yours you should pursue it.

What are your hobbies and what do you like to do in your spare time?
In all honesty, I don't have that many hobbies. I just don't have the time I'm quite boring really I suppose. I like all kinds of music, some of my favourites artists are Dolly Parton, Atomic Kitten and Whitney Houston. I also watch a lot of YouTube videos of various types.

Who are some of your favourite Bloggers & YouTubers?
I have quite a few favourites so, Zoella, Loren Green, Velvet Ghost, Tanya Burr. There's actually so many it's unreal I would sit and list all them but there are so many.


Plus don't forget to
Checkout Owens Blog
Follow Owen on Twitter

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7 August 2016 at 14:24 delete

Another great interview, Mike. I will be sure to check this guy out. Keep up the good work!

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
7 August 2016 at 14:33 delete

Thank you! Much appreciated 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)