Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Blogs 1st Birthday!!!

Friday, July 15, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


It's my Blogs 1st Birthday!!!

Birthday Cake Anyone?
I ordered my favourite cake to celebrate my blogs birthday

It was a year ago today I started my blogging journey. I made this blog last summer, when I had finished college, just for a bit of something to do when I was bored... and look at me now - celebrating my blogs first birthday! It is crazy to think I made this blog a whole year ago. It literally feels like I've been doing this for just a weeks.

It has been a year of hard work and many late nights, but its worth it. It is so satisfying to see the final outcome after all the effort that has been put in. I have learned so much, and I am sure there is still so much more to discover on this amazing journey.

Even though it has been a year, my family and friends still don't know about this blog (Yes I do plan on telling them eventually, I'm just not sure when). It is still our little secret. Oh and mum, sis, friends - or anyone else I know - if you somehow discovered my blog... hi... this is awkward you weren't invited to my blogs 1st birthday (oops). 

But most importantly I want to thank you. Yes YOU! Thank you so much, whether you have been reading this blog since Day 1, or this is the first time. I really do appreciate your support.

I could go on and on and on, giving a massive speech, but to celebrate I am going to share a few blog statistics with you. I  want to share these statistics with you because without you none of this would have been possible. Plus, it will be nice to look back on in the future to see where I was at on this particular moment in time.

I know blogging isn't about the numbers, but I think it is incredible what I have achieved. I definitely wasn't expecting to come this far.

Blog All Time Views; 6,572 Views (What?? That's crazy!) 
Most Viewed Post; 275 Views - Interview With Gregor Milne 
Top 10 Countries (by views);
CountryViews
United Kingdom
2821
United States
2695
Germany
351
Portugal
77
Russia
73
France
66
Poland
54
Canada
34
Ireland
32
Austria
28


Map. Darker green = More views

It has been a crazy year, but I think it's been one of the best years of my life.

Cheers, and here's to many more years of this blog!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
15 July 2016 at 22:52 delete

Congratulations for your one-year of blogging. I was not there from the start but I don't think I missed much.

I have always enjoyed your blog and it has improved a lot since I started reading it. I know that the future is going to be bright for you and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
15 July 2016 at 23:10 delete

You might not have been here from day 1 but you are one of my early supporters. I just want to spend this time to say I appreciate your support so much. Thank you for everything 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)