Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

WE HAD A POWERCUT!!

Friday, June 17, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


Things to do when you have a powercut.

I didn't have this post planned until yesterday evening when we had a powercut. But I thought make use of the situation, and turn it into a blog.... Things To Do When You Are Bored (Powercut Edition)!

Eat!
All the food in the fridge and freezer is going to go to waste anyway. You might as well have a banquet. But there's one problem... most of the food probably needs cooking first.

Play Board Games
Root through all the cupboards and dust off those old games no one uses anymore. This can actually be quite fun.

Read A Book
Whether it is a YouTuber book, a story, or an autobiography, reading a book will pass some time.

Tell Stories
This happens in every movie that involves a powercut, so I thought I would include it - tell ghost stories.

I Spy
No don't spy on people - that's just weird. Play 'I Spy'. It will probably keep you entertained for about 2 minutes... it's not the best.

Sleep
There is literally nothing to do, you might as well take a nap, or go to bed.

Cry :'(
You have no internet. You can't charge your phone. THE WORLD MIGHT AS WELL BE
OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this blog post wasn't very long. It was just a bit of a joke of an annoying situation. But I hope you enjoyed this little blog anyway.

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
24 June 2016 at 21:34 delete

I think it was a good mini-blog. I haven't had a powercut for ages but when I do I panic a bit. (Nothing surprising there.) I'm completely lost and just hope I have enough battery in my phone and laptop to get me through. I'd freak out if it lasted for days or weeks; that for sure.

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
24 June 2016 at 23:39 delete

Oh i definitely couldn't cope if it lasted any longer than a couple of hours haha

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)