Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Favourite Songs At The Moment (June 2016)

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 4 Comments A+ a-


An updated list of my favourite songs

Adele - every song she has ever done
P!nk - Just Like Fire
Sia - Cheap Thrills
Alan Walker - Faded
 Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix)
Zara Larsson - Lush Life
Galantis - No Money
Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
Lukas Graham - 7 Years
Ed Sheeran - Photograph
Jess Glynne - Ain't Got Far To Go
Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself
Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling
Fetty Wap - 679
Major Lazer - Light It Up
DNCE - Cake By The Ocean

These are most of the songs I have been listening to recently. Obviously, I am still loving and listening to songs from my previous 'Favorite Songs At The Moment (March 2016)' which you can read here to see the full list.

I have a music playlist on YouTube with all of my favorite songs ever, including some guilty pleasures. You can listen to that here.

Comment your favourite songs below!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

4 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
24 June 2016 at 21:24 delete

I am just going to have to listen to your music list. I must make time for it. I'm sure they are all winners! (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
24 June 2016 at 23:38 delete

I'm sure you've probably heard most of them. Hope you like them :)

Reply
avatar
owen doherty
AUTHOR
4 July 2016 at 22:54 delete

Love ur blogs man. Awesome 🔥🙈

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
5 July 2016 at 20:02 delete

Thank you so much Owen 😀😀

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)