Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Fit For Friday Style With T.M.Lewin

Friday, June 24, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


You've just finished work, your mates want to go out, but you haven't got enough time to go back home to change. You don't want to turn up overdressed - What do you do?

I would like to mention this is NOT a paid promotion or sponsored post, however I have been asked to share my Fit for Friday look by the brand. All thoughts are my own.

I have been challenged by the large business wear brand, T. M. Lewin, to create an outfit that is smart enough for work, but casual enough to go out with mates. T. M. Lewin is typically known for their suits and shirts, however they have a large range of other business wear items too.

Here is the outfit I have created...
I have created this look using clothing from T.M. Lewin. I opted for a dark navy jacket, plain white shirt, grey chinos, brown leather shoes, a brown leather belt, and a white with navy accents pocket square.

I think this gives the perfect smart look for the office by having a blazer and smart shoes, but also meets the casual look by wearing chinos, and adding bits of navy and brown instead of going for black/dark grey.
I went for a plain shirt because having a patterned shirt would probably look too casual to wear at work.
I decided not to have a tie, however T.M. Lewin do have a variety of ties, which could be worn at the office to add to the smart look, but be taken off for going out to look more casual.
The matching colours, such as the navy blazer & pocket square and brown leather belt & shoes makes sure this outfit works well together.

If you want to recreate this look you can find the pieces I used below;

*Prices Correct at time of writing

Or you can look at the full range of blazers, shirts, shoes, suits & more on the website.

Checkout T.M.Lewin's Website
Follow T.M.Lewin on Twitter
Follow T.M.Lewin on Instagram

Let me know what you thought of my outfit in the comments below!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin so you know when I publish something new!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
24 June 2016 at 21:43 delete

Well Mike, this was an unexpected type of Blog and loved it!

I think the outfit you have chosen is very smart for both work and leisure. I would definitely wear those clothes. I've not heard of T.M. Lewin before and I may very well check them out.

Hopefully you can do more blogs like this in the future. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
24 June 2016 at 22:06 delete

It was really fun to do. I'm glad a brand like TM Lewin is willing to work with small creators

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)