Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Interview With SuzannahsLife!

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 4 Comments A+ a-


Hello and welcome to my first ever collaboration - an Interview with SuzannahsLife (Blogger)!

Before I start the interview, I would like to mention that I am planning on making an 'Interview Series' with some of my favourite Bloggers & YouTubers that I love and watch! So look out for more interviews in the future...

First of all, can you tell us a little bit about your blog (what you write about etc.)?
Well my blog is a mixture of different posts. I don't have a set thing I write about, usually when I write my blog posts or think about writing one I do the first one that comes to my head sometimes I have planned what I want to do that week but sometimes I just see what my head says I should write about

How did you get into Blogging?
I got into blogging by reading other people's blogs. I mainly got into it because I knew it would be a place where I could go to write to get my mind off things.

What is your favourite thing about Blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging has to be when I get the perfect post done and ready to upload. My other favourite thing is when I get good feedback from people who read my blog.

What is the worst thing about Blogging / things you don't like?
The worst thing about blogging is when I write a post sometimes things rush round my head like Is it good enough?? Will people like it?? That's the worst thing because sometimes I feel like my posts won't be good enough.

Is Blogging how you expected it to be?
Blogging is definitely different to how I expected it to be because I thought it would just be something that I could write stuff on and post but it's not is my pride and joy. I love blogging!

Have you got any advice for those wanting to start a Blog?
The only tips I have are; if you feel like doing it do it you will enjoy it I promise, even if you don't think your posts are good enough still post them because slowly over time you will get better I promise you.

Currently, you only write a Blog... do you plan on making videos on YouTube at any point?
I do plan on making YouTube videos of course I do but it's finding the right video to post as my first one I'm finding difficult.

Describe yourself in 3 words....
I'd probably have to say I'm Understanding, Bubbly and Unique because at the end of the day everyone is unique in their own way.
That was a bit more than 3 words... but I'll let you off haha

Share a couple of facts about you...
A couple of facts about me would have to be that 
  1.  I've had to have 2 X-Rays before  
  2. I'm 5ft3.5
  3. I've lived in 4 different houses

What are your hobbies and what do you like to do in your spare time?
My hobbies are Drawing and Reading. In my spare time, which I don't get very often due to the fact that I'm in year 11 and doing my GCSE's, I like to spend time with my family.

Who do you watch on YouTube / Which blogs do you read? 
I usually watch Zoella, PointlessBlog, Jake Mitchell, Saffron Barker, The Sacconejolys, and loads of other people which obviously includes MikeVlogsYT. (Wait a minute...? Thats me!! - Thank you)
 The blogs I read it mainly MikeVlogsYT (Me again...? You are to kind), Zoella and Anna Saccone.


Suzannah also interviewed me over on her blog - you can read that here! Or if you came over from Suzannahs Blog, hello and welcome to my blog!

Plus don't forget to
Checkout Suzannahs Blog
Follow Suzannah on Twitter

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

4 comments

Write comments
4 May 2016 at 18:07 delete

Awww thank you for linking my Twitter and Blog!! I actually forgot what the questions and my answers were!! I hope I did okay with the way I set out my interview with you!!

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
4 May 2016 at 18:13 delete

Thank you for taking part in the interview... you were GREAT!!! This was really fun to do 😊

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
9 May 2016 at 21:20 delete

Well I finally arrived here to read your weekly Blog. Wow. This has got to be one of the best so far.

Poor Suzannah, you really drilled her lol. Did you have a lamp with a bright light pointing in her face at the time?

The questions were really good. Her passion and worries and advice on Blogging was very interesting to read. And guess what, we are the same height :)

Really good Mike (and Suzannah) see you next week. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
9 May 2016 at 22:59 delete

hahahahaha. Suzannah was amazing & I'm so glad we did this. Glad you enjoyed it, I've got more interviews coming up so make sure you lookout for them :)

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)