Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Creators Block.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


Recently I have been finding it hard to make content!

I think I am suffering with "Creators Block" which simply means I'm finding it difficult to come up with ideas at the moment. In the past month alone I have had to scrap several videos and blog posts because I've not been happy with the final outcome (hence why I have had to miss some uploads recently, sorry).

It is very frustrating! But there isn't much I can do - I just haven't got the ideas. I guess this phase had to happen some time though, didn't it? But on the positive side, I have been uploading consistently for over 7 months, missing very few uploads - and that is something to be proud of.

I don't know when I'll be back. It could literally be next week, or it might take a couple of months. It just depends when I can come up with good ideas and I am happy with the content I am making again. I'll keep you updated with everything.

I'M NOT QUITTING!! I really want to make that clear. I still LOVE making content. I just want to upload content that I'm happy with - I don't want to upload any old rubbish. I'll still be active on Twitter etc. but for now I won't be uploading videos on YouTube or any blog posts on here until I can produce content I am happy with again.

Just please bare with me.

Thank you for being so understanding & I'll see you soon! (hopefully it will be very soon)

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
11 May 2016 at 22:16 delete

Absolutely, not a a problem, Mike! Take as long as you want! (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
12 May 2016 at 00:17 delete

Thank you! I hope to be back soon

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)