Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Creators Block Update.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


A quick update letting you know some important changes

Just to recap, As I told you in my previous post, I am suffering with "Creators Block" which means I have been finding it difficult to come up with ideas, or I have not been happy with the final outcome and had to scrap them.

Also, the idea of having a deadline (a specific upload day) has been stressing me out because, as some of you may know, my family and friends don't know about my Channel or Blog. This means I can only record when people are out of the house when I am still at home - this doesn't make it easy to record every week to upload new content. If I don't manage to record a video/write a blog post when I originally planned I have to try and rush another time before the upload day. And well, the final outcome is rubbish because it has been rushed, so that is why I haven't been uploading as much recently.

So I've got a plan to change this! I am going to change my upload schedule. I am no longer going to upload on specific days (Monday for videos / Wednesday for blog posts) like I have been doing. From now on I will upload as and when I feel like it.  This means some weeks I might upload multiple times, other weeks I might not upload anything (although I will try my best to).

NEW SCHEDULE:
YOUTUBE: Random days (at 6pm UK Time)
BLOG: Random days (at 6pm UK Time)

The best thing to do would be to Follow me on Twitter because I will tweet when I plan to upload new stuff. Or you can Subscribe to my YouTube so you know when I upload videos, and Follow my blog on BlogLovin so you know when I publish new blog posts. 
^ that isn't meant to be a load of self promotion, I am just trying to inform you of the ways you can keep updated about my content

So because I don't have any deadlines to meet, I can upload whenever I want. If I've had a busy week I could upload on a Friday instead of a Monday. If I have had a free week I might decide to upload on a Tuesday & Thursday. Or I can spend more time to refresh between uploads and come up with new ideas. This new schedule isn't to stop uploading new content - it's to upload the best content I can.

I know some of you might not like this change. I am very sorry. However I do believe it is for the best, and will make my content better overall. I want to upload quality, not quantity.

I want to make it 100% clear that I am NOT quitting! I still love making content and I've missed uploading so much.

Anyway thats enough from me. I hope you will continue to support me, and I hope to see you again soon. It might be next week, it might not be.

Thank you so much,
Mike

Also have you noticed the new website design? I haven't been sat doing nothing during this time off. I have still been working hard, putting effort into this new look - let me know what you think in the comments! 

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
25 May 2016 at 18:30 delete

You have definitely made the right decision!! I will 100% support you!!

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
25 May 2016 at 18:51 delete

YAY! Thank you 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)