Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My All-Time Favourite Movies

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


A list of some of my all-time favourite movies! There is a mixture of recent movies, and some old movies (there are some that are older than me!)

I recently did a list of Movies I Want To See 2016 so I thought I would share some of my all-time favourites.


Drop Dead Fred (Released 1991)

Freaky Friday (Released 2003)

Frozen (Released 2013)

Monsters Inc (Released 2002)

Monsters Univerisity (Released 2013)

Toy Story 3 (Released 2010)

Matilda (Released as a film 1996)

Labyrinth (Released 1986)

The Dark Crystal (Released 1982)


I'm sure there are many more movies that I absolutely love, but I just cant think of right now... plus it would make this a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really (ok, I think you get the point) long list.

Let me know your favourite movies in the comments!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
20 April 2016 at 20:58 delete

I have always gone for horror, sci-fi, action adventure; even as a young child. I think I inherited this trait from my Mother lol.

I would have to say that my favourite movies of all time is Jaws. Spielberg, has got to be my favourite Director.

I think the best film I have seen in recent years was Jurassic World.

Anyway, another good Blog. See you next week. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
21 April 2016 at 09:38 delete

I've never been into sci-fi and I'm too scared for horror. As you can see i am into animations & disney. Glad you enjoyed the post & see you next week :)

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)