Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My 19th Birthday!!

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


It was my 19th birthday on Saturday. Yes my 19th. I'm starting to get old haha. I honestly do not feel anywhere near that age though.

I thought I would give you a run through of my day.

I'll start with the cake.

The cake... OMG the cake. I actually got two. The main birthday cake, which was a GIANT chocolate fudge cake which was just perfection. It does look small in the picture, but believe me it was massive. If you've watched the movie 'Matilda', it kinda reminds me of the cake Bruce Bogtrotter eats in assembly.

Main Birthday Cake
Ok, Ok. The cake wasn't quite as big as this. But you get the point...
Giant Bruce Bogtrotter cake from Matilda. I do not own the rights to this image.

And the second cake was from work, it was a stack of donuts. Because I LOVE donuts. They were so tasty. And no I didn't share.

Donuts from work

So what did I do to celebrate? 

Well, most people at my age go to parties, with friends... but this is me. Instead, I had a nice meal with my family for lunch, spent the rest of the day with my family, then went home and had a Chinese whilst watching Ant & Dec Saturday Night Takeaway on TV (I'm gutted that show is over now though).
I actually enjoy it like this though. I wouldn't change that. Family is important.

What presents did I get?

I was lucky and got quite a few presents, but most people decided to give me money. You can watch my YouTube video below to see what I got...




And Thank You!
I would like to THANK YOU. I got LOADS of 'Happy Birthday' messages on Twitter, I honestly cannot believe how many I got. I definitely wasn't expecting any. So if you sent one to me - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I had a wonderful birthday, and I am so happy to be sharing it with YOU!

Thank you so much,
Mike :)


---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
8 April 2016 at 20:25 delete

You had such a wonderful day Mike. I was very happy for you. Having updates on Twitter made me feel like I was sharing your Birthday with you (in a tiny sort of way). I wouldn't have done anything different if it was my Birthday.

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
9 April 2016 at 18:11 delete

It was a wonderful day, thank you 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)