Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

To Mum (Happy Mothers Day)

Sunday, March 06, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


BONUS BLOG POST!
This is an extra post - there will still be one on Wednesday, as usual

A public letter to my mum to show how much I love her xxx

To
         Mum

I know you are not going to be reading this letter because you do not know how to use the internet, but I thought I would write this letter for you anyway to show how much I love you.

        M  um you are the best
        O  h, you really are! 
        T  hank you so much for everything
i      H  onestly could not wish for a better mum!
       E  veryday I am so grateful to have a mum like you
so   R  elax - you only get breakfast in bed once a year! *

* sorry mum, I didn't actually make you breakfast in bed - maybe next year


I just want to let you know how grateful I am for everything you have done for me. Your support. Your encouragement. Your love. EVERYTHING! I am so lucky to have such an amazing mum like you. I know sometimes I don't show my love and appreciation towards you. I may call you a pest or annoying (and that is because you are) but you mean the world to me.

I love you mum!!

Lots of love,
Mike xxx

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7 March 2016 at 10:00 delete

Really nice post Mike. I'm sure she is very proud of you and loves you very much. (BlueSanns)

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)