Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Favorite Songs At The Moment (March 2016)

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 4 Comments A+ a-


As the Brit Awards were on last week I thought I would give you an updated list of my favourite songs at the moment (March 2016).

Adele - All of her songs (new and old)
Florence + The Machine - Queen Of Peace
Florence + The Machine - What Kind Of Man
Florence + The Machine - Ship To Wreck
Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
Justin Bieber - Mark My Words
Justin Bieber - I'll Show You
Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
Justin  Bieber - Love Yourself
Jess Glynne - Ain't Got Far To Go
Years & Years - Eyes Shut
Lukas Graham - 7 Years
One Direction - History 
Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft MO - Lean On
Sia - Alive
Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
P!nk - Perfect
Gareth Malone - Wake Me Up (Children In Need Charity Cover)

Obviously, I am still loving and listening to songs from my previous 'Favorite Songs At The Moment (Jan 2016)' which you can read here to see the full list.

I have a music playlist on YouTube with all of my favorite songs ever, including some guilty pleasures. You can listen to that here.

Comment your favourite songs below!

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

4 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
2 March 2016 at 20:47 delete

Hi Mike. BlueSanns here. You are certainly 'in the know' when it comes to contemporary music. I will have to take time out to listen to the music playlists you provide on your excellent YouTube Channel. I cannot think of a better or more relaxing way of becoming up to date.

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
2 March 2016 at 21:31 delete

Haha, thank you very much... let me know what you think!

Reply
avatar
Michael Noker
AUTHOR
3 March 2016 at 22:03 delete

I don't know how I missed that you have a blog until now. I completely approve of your taste in music. Brynny and Teddy Cream have a remix of "Love Yourself" that convinced me to finally like a Justin Bieber song, as much as I hate to admit that out loud.

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
4 March 2016 at 00:07 delete

Welcome to my blog 😂😂
I wouldn't call myself a belieber I just like his newer music

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)