Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Movies I Want To See (2016)

Thursday, March 31, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


I probably should have made this post earlier on in the year, it would have made sense to post a list of movies I want to see this year at the start of the year... but oh well. Here is a list of movies I want to see 2016.

Before I get into the post I would like to apologize for this going up a day late. I have been ill the past couple of days and just didn't have the energy to finish it off - but it's up now... better late then never, right?

I don't go to the cinema very often, but recently I have saw trailers for movies I am looking forward to go and see...

Finding Dory
I loved (and still do love) Finding Nemo, so I would love to see what this is all about (well obviously it is about 'Finding Dory', duh). Plus, Dory is a funny character - so I'm sure it will be very funny to watch.

Kung Fu Panda 3
I loved the first one, and the second one, so it only makes sense I see this one.

Angry Birds
I have put it on my list for 'Movies I Want To See' because I have played the app, so I want to see how they have made a game into a movie. However, if I miss this one I am not going to be to bothered. I will only go if someone young in the family wants to go and see it.

Sausage Party
Well I'm not sure about this one, as it is not the usual type of movie I would go to see. When I first watched the trailer I thought it was a kids movie (and I think everyone else did too), but towards the halfway point, I soon realized it wasn't. I just want to see this movie because I'm intrigued - I probably won't like it.

If you haven't already seen it, watch the trailer below and you'll see what I mean... (Warning; Explicit Language)



The Jungle Book
This is one of my childhood favourites even though it was released WAYYYY before I was born. So I want to go and see this one to 'relive the moment' and see what they have done with the story.

Pete's Dragon
This is another one of my childhood favourites even though it was released WAYYYY before I was born. So I want to go and see this one to 'relive the moment' and see what they have done with the story.

Zootopia / Zootropolis
(for some reason it has a different name in other countries?)
I just want to see this. Nothing more to say.


As you can see, most of the movies are probably aimed for children. I just love animated films - some of my all time favourite movies are 'Frozen' and 'Toy Story'. I think its partly because I get scared easily - so I can't watch horror. And some other movies can be up to 3 hours - so I start to lose interest. But there are plenty of other films (non-animated) that I love. If you want, I could do an all-time favourite movies list - let me know!

Comment your favourite movies of 2016 / What you want to see!!

Please note: The images used in this post are not my own. All credit goes to the original owners.


---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
31 March 2016 at 22:11 delete

I just saw the trailer of Sausage Party. Would be funny if parents took their kids without noticing knowing the content.
I would be interested to see what they've done with Jungle Book.

I love Horror and SciFi.

Nice Blog, Mike. I wonder what else is lined-up for this year?

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
31 March 2016 at 22:39 delete

Imagine if that actually happened??... i think there would be a few angry parents haha
& thank you so much!! :)

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)