Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Valentines Day!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


I am sure all of you were all aware that is was Valentines Day on Sunday. I thought I would let you know how Valentines Day went for me.

SUNDAY 14TH FEBRUARY 2016;

9:00am
I wake up alone in bed. Maybe my bae has gone downstairs to make me breakfast in bed? Oh wait a minute... I'm single. Looks like I have to make my own breakfast


10:00am
*still in bed*

Sad Face :(
11:00am
ME: *see's there is no mail*
ME: "Hey, Mr Postman, I think you've forgotten my mail"
POSTMAN: "Nope, there is definitely nothing here for you"

... Looks like I've received no Valentines Cards either :(

No Valentines Cards
12:00pm (Lunch)
I went to the shop to get some lunch, they had shortbread heart shaped biscuits so I thought I would treat myself... it's not like anyone is going to buy one for me

Treating Myself
2:00pm
Tries to be #relatable by tweeting about being single on Valentines day (Also follow me on Twitter... cheeky self promo)

#Relatable. My twitter: @Mike_Vlogs_YT
4:00pm
Writes love poems

My love poem
6:00pm
It's lovely when your partner cooks a romantic meal with candles and a rose set on the table. But instead I had to make do with a ready meal for one

"Dinners Ready" ... for one
8:00pm
Stuffing my face full of half price chocolates

Yum...
10:00pm
Sobbing along to love songs

"never mind I'll find someone like you..."

Get the tissues ready...
11:00pm
Goes to bed with no one to cuddle... at least I don't have to fight for the bed covers


... And that was my Valentines Day!

I think you have probably gathered this post was not serious. Yes I was alone for valentines day but I was not yelling at the postman for a card, crying along to love songs or writing love poems - however I did buy myself the heart biscuit haha. #Single4Life

Let me know what you did for Valentines Day!


---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
17 February 2016 at 18:23 delete

Made me laugh!! Although I don't know why I was laughing my valentines day was exactly the same x

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
17 February 2016 at 18:33 delete

Its not nice to laugh at other people's misery haha :)
Glad you enjoyed the post!

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)