Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Get Ready For Pancake Day - Pancake Recipe

Monday, February 08, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-


BONUS BLOG POST!
This is an extra post - there will still be one on Wednesday, as usual

Considering it is pancake day tomorrow I thought I would do an extra blog post with a simple pancake recipe.

INGREDIENTS
100g Plain Flour
Pinch of Salt
1 Egg
Half Pint of Milk
Oil (for the frying pan)

+ any toppings you want
(e.g. lemon juice, ice cream, syrup or fruit)

STEPS
Mix the flour, salt and egg
Whisk together, gradually adding the milk
Beat until you have a thick and smooth mix
Add more milk if needed

COOKING
Add some oil to the frying pan to stop the pancake from sticking
Add a thin and even layer of the pancake mix into the frying pan (when hot)
Once golden,  flip the pancake and cook the other side

Can you flip the pancake without it sticking to the ceiling or going on the floor?

SERVING
Add your toppings. E.g. Lemon juice, Sugar, Syrup, Ice Cream, Fruit
Serve while it is hot (you may need to wait for it to cool slightly)

ENJOY!


Comment below how you got on with this recipe, what toppings you add, and how many pancakes you can eat!


---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)