Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

100 YouTube Subscribers - Thank You!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-



I did have a different blog post planned for today, but I've got some exciting news. I want to say a MASSIVE thank you for 100 subscribers on my YouTube Channel! Honestly, I cannot believe I got 100 subscribers. Why would anyone want to watch me?

100 Subscribers (4th February 2016)

I make YouTube videos for a bit of fun in my spare time. I don't expect anyone to watch them, especially when there are so many other YouTube Channels out there. However it makes me so happy that 100 people have enjoyed my watching my videos that they decided to subscribe for some more. I am so grateful and it puts a massive smile on my face.

I hope my videos put a smile on your face. I hope you enjoy watching my videos as much as I enjoy making them for you. And I hope you will continue to support me in the future.

If you don't watch my videos please checkout my YouTube channel - and if you enjoy my videos make sure you subscribe for more. I upload a variety of different videos, such as challenges, pranks, Q&A's etc. every week.

I am a very shy person. I struggle to make new friends and interact in social situations, so YouTube is a way that allows me to interact with people. I've made some really nice friendships by making videos on YouTube.

My family and friends don't actually know about my YouTube Channel (or this blog). It is a bit of a secret. I make my videos when no one is in the house, edit them in my room, and then upload them onto YouTube. I will tell them, one day. That is if they don't happen to stumble across it first.
Mum if you happen to be reading this (which I know you're not because you don't know how to use the internet haha), I love you xx.

I don't want this to sound cliche, I know everyone says this. But I mean it. YOU reading this mean the world to me.

I know this post is short, but I thought it was important to share with you. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Lots of love,
Mike Xx

---------------------------

Enjoy reading this blog? Make sure you follow on BlogLovin!

Follow

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)