Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Favorite Songs At The Moment (Jan 2016)

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3 Comments A+ a-


There are always new songs coming out, and I couldn't possibly name just one song to be my favorite because it's always changing depending on my mood, and what sound I like at the time. So I thought I would share my favorite songs at the moment (Jan 2016) with you.

There is some new songs, and some older songs... but all recent years.

Adele - Hello
Adele - When We Were Young
(I'm not going to list anymore Adele songs because I love them all, literally)
Florence + The Machine - Ship To Wreck
Florence + The Machine - What Kind Of Man
Justin Bieber - Sorry
Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
Skrillex, Diplo & Justin Bieber - Where Are U Now
Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
Lunchmoney Lewis - Bills
Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MO - Lean On
Sigala - Easy Love
Sia - Alive
Jess Glynne - Take Me Home
Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself
Tinie Tempah ft. Jess Glynne - Not Letting Go
Meghan Trainor - Better When I'm Dancing
Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
Avicii - Waiting For Love
Sol - Paint
David Guetta ft. Emeli Sande - What I Did For Love
Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye
Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong

So these are the songs I love at the moment. Of course there are plenty of other songs I love but these are what I listen to basically everyday currently. As you can see there is quite a wide variety of genres. 

I have a music playlist on YouTube with all of my favorite songs ever, including some guilty pleasures. You can listen to that here.

Comment below your favorite songs!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

3 comments

Write comments
27 January 2016 at 18:34 delete


Adele - Hello
One Direction - History
5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart
Justin Bieber - Sorry
Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
Jess Glynne - Take Me Home
Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
27 January 2016 at 19:42 delete

We basically like the same songs :)

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)