Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Dream Holiday Destinations

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 4 Comments A+ a-


Nice Hotel + Nice Weather + Fun Activities = Dream Holiday. There are so many places I would love to go and visit on Holiday, and I hope that one day I get to cross them off from my 'places to visit list'.

This will probably shock most people - I have never been on a plane. Yep you read that correctly, I have never been on a plane. I'm not complaining, I have enjoyed every holiday I have been on because its something different from the daily routine and we always make sure there is something to do - even if it is rubbish UK weather.

However, I would like to go and visit other parts of the world, here are some of my dream holiday destinations...

Universal Studios Orlando
This is my number 1 dream holiday destination. I would absolutely love to go to Universal Studios for a couple of weeks in one of the on-site hotels. It looks super amazing, with all the rides and things to do there. Plus there are many other things you can do, like Sea World.

New York City
I would love to go to Times Square, and have a tour of the Statue of Liberty. While this does seem to be quite a busy / hectic holiday because of all the crowds and traffic but I think it would be really fun and exciting.

California
I could stay on the since sandy beaches, or visit the world-famous Hollywood sign, plus plenty of things to go and do. California seems like a really cool place to go and a lot to explore. Also, if I went at the right time, I would also go to the Coachella Festival.

Cruise
When I was younger, I didn't really like the idea of a cruise. I was probably thinking of the Titanic sinking or something. However now I think a cruise would make quite a nice relaxing holiday.

What are your dream holiday destinations?

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

4 comments

Write comments
20 January 2016 at 18:09 delete

You're dream holiday destinations are also mine!! But I really wanna go to Disney Land as well

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
20 January 2016 at 18:15 delete

Yeah there are a few more places I would like to visit (but I did'nt want to bore you with every place) I would quite like to go to Disneyland too

Reply
avatar
historypak
AUTHOR
6 October 2016 at 15:24 delete

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. flights and packages

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
10 October 2016 at 13:18 delete

It's just my dream holidays. Ive saw some of the activities from travel vlogs on YouTube and holiday websites in general. Thanks for reading 😊

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)