Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 9 - Winter Essentials

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


16 Days

WINTER ESSENTIALS

I have made a video, also based on Winter Essentials which you can watch here. However since Blogmas is all about Christmas I felt it would be appropriate to write about essential things you need in winter.

So here are a list of winter essentials...

Bedtime Socks
These are basically socks, but made with a thicker material to keep your feet warm. These are perfect for at night because my feet always get very chilly in winter. However some people don't like wearing socks in bed so this one is really down to preference.

Blanket
This one is just a basic. It is always nice to be wrapped up in a blanket. I always am. In fact as I am writing this I am covered in a blanket. Blankets keep you nice and warm, and are ideal as an extra layer. The larger the blanket the better because you can wrap the blanket around yourself so you have a few layers, or you can share with someone else without having to fight to be kept under it.

Onesie
You can get fun ones, like a donkey. To plain and simple ones. There is a design to suit anyone. But these are perfect to wear over your pyjamas on a really cold night. They are just a pain though when you need a wee in the middle of the night because you have to take the whole thing off.

Jumper & Hoodies
These are ideal because it is everyday clothing. You can go to the shops, walk your dog or just go out but still keep really warm and not look silly. In the really cold weather I like the jumpers & hoodies to have a woolly/fluffy inside because it keeps you really warm.

Hot Water Bottle
This is a simple and quick way to keep warm. You add hot water into the rubber bottle and your ready to go. It gives you instant heat and keeps you really warm. I really love to put the hot water bottle inside my onesie because it keeps the heat in. Sometimes I make a hot water bottle and put it into my bed, so when I go to bed later it's not cold. I don't recommend sleeping with a hot water bottle though inc ase it leaks and you burn yourself

The Fire
Quite possibly my favorite. I love sitting in front of the fire. I always cuddle with my dog in front of the fire, and the cheeky thing always makes sure he gets the best spot. What I love about the fire is that it heats up the whole room so you still feel the benefit when you turn the fire off, whereas all of the other ones only keep you warm as you are using them. Also You also are not tangled or trapped into anything so you are free to move around, but still keep warm.



British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)