Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 6 - Favorite Christmas Songs

Sunday, December 06, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


19 Days Til Santa

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONGS

Everywhere you go you will hear Christmas songs. Some you will absolutely hate, and others are classics.  I am going to tell you my favorite Christmas songs, and the playlist I use for Christmas.

  • I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
  • Last Christmas
  • Wonderful Christmas Time
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You
  • Merry Christmas Everybody
  • Jingle Bells
  • Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer
  • Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
  • We Wish You A Merry Christmas
  • Twelve Days Of Christmas
There are many other wonderful Christmas songs, but these are my favorite. 

I'm not going to say what I love about every individual song because the reason is... it's Christmas and it puts you in the festive spirit. I'm not going to say it's the lyrics, the tune etc. because I'm not going to be listening to these songs any other time than Christmas.

However you may have noticed all of these Christmas songs are really old. I really wish someone would create a new (but decent) Christmas song. I'm looking at you Adele. If anyone could make a wonderful Christmas song - it's you. (I'm writing that like she is actually reading this haha... but seriously though someone needs to tell her to write a Christmas song).

Happy listening!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)