Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 3 - Christmas Adverts

Thursday, December 03, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


22 Days

CHRISTMAS ADVERTS

I really like Christmas adverts. In fact Christmas Adverts are usually my favorite.

I just love Christmas Adverts because they are so fun, and put you in the festive spirit. They also have a nice message behind them which just makes them even better.

I feel like the John Lewis Christmas Ad is one of the most famous ones, however there are many other great Christmas Ads out there. They release a Christmas Advert every year, and they always have a nice message to put across.

If you haven't already watched the advert, I will leave it below;



This one, called #ManOnTheMoon , is about a girl who looks through a telescope and finds an old man on the moon. The man seems sad and lonely. She decided to cheer him up and send him a gift for Christmas.

The message behind it (or the message I got from it anyway), is people who are on their own this Christmas can feel like they are in a completely different planet, and you shouldn't forget about them.

Personally I think this is a wonderful message to send across because for many people out there Christmas is a sad and lonely time, and just the little things like giving your neighbors a Christmas card and a box of chocolates could make a massive difference to their day.

(Just a side note, this was not a paid promotion)

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)