Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 25 - Merry Christmas

Friday, December 25, 2015 2 Comments A+ a-

This is the last day of Blogmas 2015! But I hope you keep coming back for my weekly blog posts - every Wednesday :)


Merry Christmas

IT'S CHRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAASSSSS!!

Aren't you lucky? Even on Christmas Day you get a new blog post! I don't know if anyone will bother reading this on Christmas (but here it is anyway). I'm keeping this one short and simple.

I have been spending the day with my family, having a lovely Christmas Dinner, giving and opening presents. We have been playing a load of different games, listening to Christmas music, pulling crackers, eating chocolates, and having a fun time. I'm absolutely stuffed from all of the food - looks like its leftovers tomorrow. To be honest I can't wait to get to bed and relax. I don't know what it is, whether its getting up early, the excitement or the family being around all day (trying to entertain the kids mainly) but I get exhausted really early.

Christmas has to be one of my favorite days. I just love the spirit, seeing the family - and of course the presents. 

So I survived Blogmas...

It's the end of Blogmas now. I actually managed to think of, and write a blog post for every day. It might not seem much, but 25 posts would normally last 25 weeks for me - which is nearly half a year. So coming up with new ideas has been difficult. It's been long hours, and late nights.

Anyway, I'm not complaining. I love making new content for you and I'm glad I decided to take part in Blogmas because it has been really fun. I hope you enjoyed reading each and every single one. If not, I'm sorry to disappoint you.

I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas!!

My routine will be returning back to normal, one new blog post a week
- Every Wednesday 6PM UK Time!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
25 December 2015 at 18:24 delete

Yours are back at 6pm then mine are back at 6:30pm!!

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
25 December 2015 at 22:07 delete

Yes, I am returning back to my normal schedule of 1 blog post a week :)

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)