Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 24 - Christmas Eve

Thursday, December 24, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Tomorrow is the last day of Blogmas 2015! But I hope you keep coming back for my weekly blog posts - every Wednesday :)


1 Day

CHRISTMAS EVE: PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS DAY

So it's Christmas day tomorrow, who's excited?

I'm super excited. Tomorrow is probably the only day of the year where I actually want to get up early (we have a rule in our house though - no earlier than 7am on Christmas). I can't wait to see all of my family, give them my presents, and have Christmas Dinner. I just love the spirit and atmosphere of Christmas. It is a really fun day. 

Anyway we've got to prepare for the big day. Today is the final preparations for Christmas, like setting the table, making sure we have enough food, and the making sure all the decorations have been put up. We prefer to get all of that done and finished today so we haven't got to rush in the morning, we can spend more time opening our presents and relaxing - basically enjoying Christmas. So really it has been quite a busy, but it saves us time tomorrow.

After we've finished preparing the Christmassy stuff, we like to sit down and watch Christmas movies together, whilst tucking into some treats which were really meant to be for Christmas day. As I said in a previous Blogmas post, my favorite Christmas movie is 'The Muppets Christmas Carol' because we watch it every year, and have done since I was a kid.

Just before I go to bed I will leave a mince pie with a glass of milk for santa and a carrot for Rudolph. I'll be listening out for Santa. Hopefully I have made it on the Good List and will get a few presents. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I'll see you tomorrow for the final Blogmas post

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)