Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 22 - Our Christmas Routine

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


3 Days

OUR CHRISTMAS ROUTINE

I'm going to give a a 'Day In The Life of Mike on Christmas'. This is our Christmas routine. We don't exactly plan the day to be like, you must do this at this time, but usually this is just how the day flows.

Open Presents
The first thing we do when we wake up is open our presents from Santa. Well that is if we have made it on the good list. These are the main presents from our Christmas list

Eat Breakfast
Next we have our breakfast. My mum and sister usually have croissants, but I just have some cereal or toast. Personally I'd love bacon, sausage and egg but we don't want anything to filling otherwise we won't have enough room for Christmas dinner.

Chill
Now we have some time to relax. Usually we are using our new presents at this time. We might put on some Christmas music. Whatever. This is just some free time during the day. I stay in my pyjama's until a bit later on when I need to get ready for dinner.

Get Ready
So now we need to get ready and dressed for Christmas dinner. Our dress code is Christmas Jumpers. This part takes AAAAAGGGGGEEEESSSSS because we all need to use the bathroom.

Christmas Dinner
Now it's time for Christmas dinner. We actually go to a restaurant so no one has the stress of cooking for the whole family. It also means we don't have to do any washing up later. This has to be my favorite part of the day. I love food, plus it's nice to be having dinner with the whole family. Plus there's a nice festive spirit, and the place is decorated all Christmassy.

Open More Presents
After dinner the family comes round to our house, and the family gives each other presents. Hopefully no one receives the same present twice. I love giving presents because I like to see peoples reaction to the gift I have got them. But I also love opening more presents from everyone, these gifts are usually games, clothes etc.

Play Games
We play loads of different games, and have some family time.

Eat More Food
For our Christmas tea we do a buffet. We do this because you can just pick and choose what you want, because some people are still stuffed from the Christmas dinner, and some of us are getting a bit hungry. Plus it doesn't require much cooking or preparing, and anything left over we can use for lunch the next day.

Play More Games
So after the buffet tea we carry on playing games, and then everyone goes home

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)