Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 21 - The Christmas Tag

Monday, December 21, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


4 Days

THE CHRISTMAS TAG

I'm doing the Christmas Tag in today's Blogmas post. It is basically where I answer some Christmassy related questions. I would love it if you were to join in, so copy and paste the questions, and answer them in the comments section!

I have also made a video of me doing The Christmas Tag so check it out here.

1) What do you love about Christmas?
I love the festive spirit. Everyone seems so happy around Christmas time so that is really nice. I love seeing the family, even though we are a close family and see each other a lot anyway. I also love giving presents to people because it's nice to see their reaction to their gift. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't love receiving presents - c'mon everyone loves receiving presents!

2) What do you hate about Christmas?
Is there anything to hate about Christmas? I suppose the main thing I hate is when it is freezing cold and your outside, waiting for a bus or something, that can get annoying. Otherwise I love Christmas time

3) Do you prefer real or fake Christmas tree's?
We always use a fake Christmas tree but I really want a real one

4) What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
I'm a super fussy eater so my Christmas dinner is just; turkey, Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes and sausages. I don't even have gravy. For pudding I usually have ice cream or chocolate cake. Everyone else has all the veg and trimmings, and most people have Christmas pudding for dessert - the traditional Christmas dinner

5) Do you like snow?
I have two answers for this one. Yes and no. Yes I like the snow because it's nice to look at, you can build snowmen and have fun in the snow. But no because snow means it's cold. Also it causes disruption so that can be annoying.However when I was at school, I didn't mind snow causing disruptions and closing the school haha

6) What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I do have quite a few favorites, I did a Blogmas post about it. However my favorite has to me 'The Muppets Christmas Carol'. I think it's because I have watched it every year with my family since I was a kid. But also it's really funny

7) Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
I kinda answered this in question 1. Oops.  I  love giving presents to people because it's nice to see their reaction to their gift but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love receiving presents - c'mon everyone loves receiving presents! (I didn't just copy and paste that from Q1)

8) What is the worst gift you have ever received?
To be honest I can not remember ever receiving a bad gift. I'm not saying I never have, but I have always got the main present I wanted and that is the highlight of the day

9) When do you decorate your house for Christmas?
We tend to decorate after the first week in December, around the 10th. We don't have a tradition like some families do where the tree must be up on a certain day. It's just whenever we have some spare time. That kinda made us sound like scrooges, we're not, we do enjoy Christmas!!

10) What do you wear on Christmas day?
We used to go for quite a smart dress code, like shirts and dresses, but the past couple of years we have started wearing Christmas jumpers. If I had it my way I would probably just stay in pyjamas all day.

Now its your turn - Answer the questions in the comments!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)