Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 20 - Christmas Character Quiz!

Sunday, December 20, 2015 3 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


5 Days

CHRISTMAS CHARACTER QUIZ

Today's Blogmas is slightly different - it's a quiz! Find out which Christmas character you are by answering the questions below. Keep a tally of what you answered.


1) Do you like Christmas?
A) No, I absolutely hate everything about Christmas
B) Yes, but it is a really busy time of year
C) Yes, I really love Christmas

2) Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
A) Receiving, why would I waste time giving people presents
B) Giving, its nice to see peoples reactions after your hard work
C) Giving, Christmas is the season of giving

3) What would you give as a gift?
A) I don't give gifts
B) Money in a card, or a box of Chocolates, or something easy
C) Something from their wishlist

4) It's snowing outside, what do you think?
A) I hate snow
B) It's fun but it's really cold
C) Lets build snowmen and have a snowball fight

5) You get carol singers at the door, what do you do?
A) Tell them to go away
B) Open the door and listen
C) Open the door and sing a long (or give some money)

6) What do you write in Christmas Cards?
A) I don't send any
B) Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
C) A personalized message to every single person

7) What is the most important part about Christmas?
A) Christmas is just another day of the year
B) Family
C) Presents

8) How do you decorate for Christmas?
A) I don't decorate
B) A Christmas tree, and some other small decorations
C) Outdoor lights, Christmas tree, fairly lights , Bedroom decorations/Christmas bedding


Now tally up your scores. Did you answer mostly A, B, C or D?

Results
If you answers were mostly A:
You are The Grinch - You absolutely hate Christmas!

If your answers were mostly B:
You are an Elf  - You like Christmas but think it is a lot of hard work!

If your answers were mostly C:
You are Santa - You absolutely love Christmas and are super excited!

Are you The Grinch, an Elf or Santa? Comment who you got!!!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

3 comments

Write comments
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
20 December 2015 at 18:04 delete

I got Elf!!! Who did you get????

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
20 December 2015 at 18:07 delete

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!!! haha

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)