Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 2 - Things I Love About Christmas!

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


23 Days

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS!

Christmas Dinner
You cannot beat Christmas Dinner. I feel like Christmas is one of the only days where you can spoil yourself and not even feel guilty about it. Even though a Christmas Dinner is basically just a glorified Sunday/Roast Dinner, it's just that little bit more special.

However some people may not really class mine as Christmas Dinner. I'm a super fussy eater so I don't have half of the stuff that everyone else has (I don't even have gravy), but I still love it.

Family
Our family is quite close, we rarely get into arguments (well serious ones) and we all get a long. We do see each other often. But there is just something really nice about seeing all the family on Christmas Day, to me Christmas isn't quite the same without having the whole family there.

Some of you may hate the idea of all the family coming, and I can understand what you mean. But think about it you only get one family so make the most of it. At the end of the day you all love each other.

Some of you may go over to another country for Christmas to meet relatives (or the family comes to your country). It must be lovely seeing family you probably have not seen in a while. But this doesn't apply to me, my family live local.

Presents
You cannot deny it presents is one of the nicest things about Christmas. But it shouldn't be the only reason you love Christmas, because there is so much more to it (like family etc.)

Giving presents is nice because I think it is a way to shop your love and appreciation towards that person. But if you are like me I find it really difficult to think of gift ideas - and it doesn't help when they give you no clues.

If you've been good (remember Santa knows if you've been bad or good) and you are very lucky, you may even get a few presents yourself, which is also very nice. From the  new pair of socks to replace the ones with holes in, to your top Christmas list item (whatever that may be) it is still lovely to receive a gift. Remember it's the thought behind it that counts

The Festive Spirit
Everyone seems happy at Christmas time. Now I do know Christmas not everyone is happy at Christmas. In fact it can be a sad and lonely time, especially for older people. But I am talking about the overall spirit. Christmas is meant to be, and for most, is a happy time.

If you are lucky enough to get a bit of snow you can build snowmen, or have a snowball fight. And then there are the Christmas decorations. It's nice to spend time together decorating the tree. Or putting up some Christmas lights around the house.

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)