Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 19 - I'm Not Prepared For Christmas!

Saturday, December 19, 2015 2 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


6 Days

I'M NOT PREPARED FOR CHRISTMAS!


There is less than a week left til Christmas and I am totally unprepared. I still have LOADS of things to do. This blogmas post is kinda like a checklist of the things I need to do & will hopefully remind you before its too late!

Think Of Gift Ideas
This is not a good start. There is less than a week left and I am still thinking what to get people. Normally I am an early planner, and would have a list in October with everyones name, gift idea and budget. Nope, not this year. I think it's getting harder each year to decide what to get people without getting the same type of stuff.

Get Everyone A Present
As you can probably gather from the previous point, I still haven't got everyone a gift yet. I do have a couple of peoples ready, others just need extra bit's and pieces, and others I've not even thought about yet. I have been round the shops a few times to see if I could find anything, and I couldn't so I might need to get a bit creative and start making my own gift hampers.

Wrap All The Presents
All these to do lists have a domino effect. Because I haven't planned I don't have gift ideas, because I haven't got gift ideas I have hardly any gifts, and because I have hardly any gifts I haven't started to wrap any presents. I probably should have wrapped the couple of presents I have got to save time. Looks like it's going to be a Christmas Eve job. At least I have some wrapping paper.

Get A Christmas Jumper
I could wear the one I had last year, but that is probably too small now - if I can even find it! I need to get to the shop and start trying new Christmas jumpers. Should I get one with bells, lights and plays music?

Write Christmas Cards
I still haven't wrote out any Christmas cards for friends, neighbors, etc. However I am a bit more prepared on this one because I do actually have some Christmas cards, I just need to write in them. It shouldn't take too long because I'm not Mr. Popular.

Christmas Decorations
We have already decorated the house, I did a blogmas post about it. I helped out putting up and decorating the tree. So I can tick that off the list.

Christmas Dinner
Luckily this is not my responsibility, because a this rate there wouldn't be one. You'd be lucky to get a bowl of cereal if I was the dinner planner. Anyway, I think this has all been dealt with by the professionals and is ready to go. That is something I can tick off the list.

I feel like I have missed out something...
To be honest I probably have, and I'll find out on Christmas Eve. Let's hope it's nothing too important!


British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

2 comments

Write comments
20 December 2015 at 11:10 delete

I still need to wrap loads of presents!

Reply
avatar
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
20 December 2015 at 11:56 delete

I am terrible at wrapping presents!!

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)