Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 15 - Christmas Jokes

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


10 Days

CHRISTMAS JOKES

You've got to love the Christmas Jokes you get in Christmas Crackers, even though most of them are terrible. Here are some more Christmas jokes - hopefully they are not too bad.

---

What do you call an elf that sings?
A Wrapper

---

Who is Santa's favorite singer?
Elfis Presley

---

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
Frost bite

---

What do you get if you eat Christmas Decorations?
Tinsilitis

---

What do you get if you cross Santa with a detective?
Santa Clues

---

What says "Oh Oh Oh"?
Santa speaking backwards

---

A snowman said to another snowman, "I don't know about you, but I can smell carrots"

---

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Holly
Holly Who?
Holly-days

---

Why did Santa want a new smartphone?
So he could take a sELFie

---

These jokes were hilarious, right?

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)