Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 12 - Christmas Decorations

Saturday, December 12, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


13 Days

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

So it's been nearly 2 weeks in December and we thought it was about time to start putting up some decorations. We don't go overboard, but it's nice to take part in the festive spirit.

In the living room we put tinsel and fairy lights around the fireplace. It looks really nice when it's dark at night. We also have a variety of Christmas themed musical teddies which we have throughout the room. We have a singing Robin, a singing teddy with a Christmas had, and we also have a turkey which makes turkey noises (I don't really know what to call it, it's not clucking because that's a chicken) and wiggles its feet when you pick it up.

We have the Christmas Tree in between the living room and dining room where the two rooms join together. We use an artificial tree, and always have done. It has pre-built fibre optic lights which keep changing into a variety of different colours. We don't decorate it with baubles, tinsel or fairy lights. However we do add chocolates, candy canes and Christmas crackers scattered all around the tree.

In the dining room we put on a Christmas table cloth, but that is about it. Very basic.

In our bedrooms we usually put a mini Christmas tree on our window shelf, along with our personal Christmas cards from friends from school, work etc. I have also put tinsel around my door frame, and stuck my advent calendar on my bedroom door. Some people hang up wreaths on their door, instead I hang up advent calendars haha.

We don't do any outdoor Christmas decorations because we don't have the time or energy to be putting lights all over the front of the house and garden. It is a lot of hassle, so anyone who does this - bravo! It is really nice to see the homes that create a Christmas light display. Really festive and fun!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)