Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 10 - Letter To Santa

Thursday, December 10, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


15 Days

LETTER TO SANTA


SANTA,
SANTA'S WORKSHOP,
NORTHPOLE

10th December 2015

Dear Santa,

I am writing this letter to you about Christmas, I hope I haven't left it too late.

Firstly, I would like to mention why I think I should be on the Good List this year. 
I have been working hard this year making sure I finished all of my college work to the best I could do. I have finished college now but I still work really really hard creating content for my YouTube Channel and Blog. I have also tried my best to do my chores like keeping my bedroom tidy and helping out. I have not been bad this year, not even once. I promise.

Secondly, I would like to mention what gifts I would like this year. (I know I cannot be greedy and have them all as other boys and girls need presents too).
  • Xbox Games
  • Sweets & Chocolates
  • New clothes
  • YouTuber Merch
Thirdly, I would like to thank you for my presents from last year. I still love them very much. I would also like to thank you, your elves, and reindeer's for all of your hard work. And I know you are super busy at this time of year.

I will leave you a mince pie and a cup of milk and a carrot for Rudolph when you come to my house.

I have also done a drawing for you. Hope you like it.



Thank you for reading my letter.

From,
Michael



British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)