Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Blogmas Day 1 - It's December Already?

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


24 Days

IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY?!???!!!!?

I opened the first door on my Advent Calendar this morning, which confirms Christmas is just around the corner. I don't know who thought chocolate first thing in the morning was a good idea, but whoever it was, I like them.

I think 2015 has flew by. I cannot believe we are in December. To me, last Christmas felt like it has only just gone and already we are counting down the days til this Christmas!

I suppose 2015 has been a pretty big year for me. I had my 18th birthday. I started driving lessons. I finished college. Got my A-Level results. I started YouTube and Blogging. And there has been other things too (but let's not bore you with the details). All very big things. It's been a lot crammed into just a short space of 1 year.

I'm so excited for Christmas!!!!

Let me know what you are doing for Christmas, tell some Christmas jokes, or anything to do with Christmas in the comments below! As always, I will be reading them.

& Don't forget I am posting daily this month for Blogmas  

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)