Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

2015 Highlights

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


It's the end of another year, and we are about to move on to the next. But before that I want to look back at some of the highlights from 2015

2015 has been a big year for me. A very big year. Let's hope 2016 will continue to be as amazing!

I had my 18th Birthday
I don't know why, but 18 is just one of those 'life milestones'. I suppose its the first steps of adulthood, and new responsibilities. But to be honest I can't really say it's changed anything. To celebrate my birthday I went out for a meal with my family and opened presents - the usual birthday stuff. I didn't do a party with my friends, through my own choice actually.

I started driving lessons
I feel like learning to drive is an important life skill. It is something that would allow me to have independence, and explore new places. And also cost me a lot of money in the process. I have absolutely loved driving and can't wait for the day I get my first car. While I haven't actually passed my driving test yet, I feel like I'm getting there.

I finished College
Finishing college was a very important part of my life. I studied an ICT course. I'll be honest, there were times where I was close to dropping out (due to reasons I'm not going to explain) but I didn't. And I'm glad I didn't. I would have totally regretted it.

I worked very hard over the two years to make sure I got the best grade I possibly could. And the result, 2 A*'s & 1 A equivalent. Obviously I was very happy with the result, because I wasn't expecting to get anything like that. It just shows work hard and you will achieve. But I also want to point out grades are not everything, so try not to be stressing over coursework & exams. I know its easy to say, but remember I've been through it too.

Not going to University
I was encouraged by so many people to go to University. Someone even said to me "its a shame to let those grades go to waste". I feel like it's important to do what you want to do, not what other people are telling you to do. And going to University wasn't the path I wanted to take. I'm not encouraging 'Skip Uni', but I'm saying it's not the only option out there.

I started my Blog & YouTube Channel
Obviously this had to be on the list. This has been a major part of my life. However a few people have mistaken me for skipping University to do YouTube. And that is definitely not the case.

I created my Blog & YouTube in the summer. Obviosly I had a lot of spare time, and I thought I'd give YouTube a try - it looked like fun. I can honestly say I love every single second of it. The support has been amazing and I have met so many wonderful people from it. Well, 'virtually met' wonderful people - I have not seen any of them face to face... but who knows, maybe one day that will change to physically meeting these wonderful people?

I can't wait to see what the future might bring!!

You
You. You reading this. Your support has been absolutely amazing and a massive part of my 2015. I would like to thank you so much. It means so much to me - and I really do appreciate it.

What are your Highlights of 2015? Let me know... leave a comment!!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)