Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

I'm Doing Blogmas 2015!

Monday, November 30, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

For Blogmas 2015 I will be posting every single day until Christmas, so make sure you are part of the festive fun and come back everyday!


Yes, I am going to be posting EVERY SINGLE DAY up until Christmas Day!!!

As I am counting down the days til Christmas, I thought it would be fun if you were to join with me. We can form our own little online family and celebrate Christmas together :)

I will be writing Christmas related posts, such as Gift Ideas, Favorite Christmas Movies and many more fun and exciting posts. I don't want to ruin the surprise and tell you them all so make sure you come back each day to take a look what I'm writing about.

See you tomorrow :)

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)