Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

My Music Playlist

Monday, September 21, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi,

I have created a Music Playlist full of all the songs I love, and I decided to make it public so you can listen too!

The playlist was originally made for me so I know where I can find all of the songs I like easily without having to search through YouTube. I literally use this playlist everyday!

There are over 100 songs (and more will be added in the future). Some songs may repeat if I like a different version or live version of the same song.

Hope you enjoy :)

PLEASE NOTE:

  • I cannot guarantee all lyrics and/or videos are suitable for all ages.
  • I am not promoting anyone, I am simply sharing the music I like in my music playlist.
  • I have tried to use official channels and videos but in some cases that was not possible, and an alternative has been used instead
  • All credit goes to the original creators of the music and video


CLICK HERE LISTEN TO MY MUSIC PLAYLIST!

& comment below your favorite song

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)