Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

GCSE Results Day!

Thursday, August 20, 2015 1 Comments A+ a-

So I had my stressful A-Level results day last week and was very happy with the outcome but now it was GCSE students turn!

I remember two years ago when it was my GCSE results day, and thinking 'Will I pass any subjects?', 'Will I get into college?' and being really stressed before I went to go and collect the important results.

Looking back, I think I was more worried about my GCSE results because I really wanted to get into my top college. I wasn't so stressed about A-Level results because I didn't apply to go to any Universities so I didn't have any pressure to do well - so technically my A-Level results didn't matter (well obviously they did, I didn't want to fail, but you get the point I'm making). Being more stressed about GCSE results over A-Level results probably isn't normal, I'm 99% sure if I applied to go to university I would be in tears before I opened my results through stress.

Of course any results day is the most stressful time of your life at the moment, and you only realise later on it wasn't quite as important as you thought. Remember your first spelling test? You probably panicked at that - and let's be honest that spelling test had no importance at all.

Now I'm not saying grades are not important, but if you don't get what you want it doesn't mean you are limited. You may not get into your first choice college or university but there are always plenty of other options available to get you where you want to be.

Good luck to all the GCSE students today and I hope you get to move on to college/6th form or whatever you have planned for your future :)

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

1 comments:

Write comments
MikeVlogsYT
AUTHOR
5 September 2015 at 12:19 delete

My grades were a mixture of B's & C's - how did you do?

Reply
avatar

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)